Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
User avatar
Undaunted
Posts: 2286
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:47 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Undaunted »

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

ISAC69
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by ISAC69 »

I think for a newbie the best way to find the boys you want is to go and see by yourself the boys in the bars. You can chat with the boys and actually see them and decide who is suitable for you and who is not. The apps can be extremely difficult for an inexperienced newbie to find what he is looking for because: boys posting un-updated or misleading pictures of themselves, boys not showing at all as agreed, boys lying about what they're willing to do and of course the risks of inviting complete strangers to your room.

User avatar
Jun
Posts: 2974
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 399 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Jun »

I agree the bars are the best place to start.

However, with a few careful controls, good results can be had with the apps.

1 Check all the pictures. If you want slim lads, ensure the pictures show a slim lad. Beware of pictures where he is clearly a few years older in one of the pics, as the slim body you see in the other pics might be several years old.
If necessary, ask for current pics. Tell him he has to look like the pic. If he doesn't, just say good bye.

2 Ask what he does. If you want particular services, check. E.g Do you kiss? Do you **** ? There should be a clear reply on this. Once that's done, clarify with "No kiss = No tip" , "No **** = No tip". A minority back out at this stage, which is exactly what you want. Having promised they do everything, they are not prepared to accept fulfilling this promise in order to get paid.

3 If you agree to meet a new boy at 22:00, tell him you wait until 22:10, as a minority can be very late. I usually meet new boys away from the hotel.

BillyGoa
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 15 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by BillyGoa »

Good solid advice guys. Thanks. I'm psyched.

User avatar
Gaybutton
Posts: 17758
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am
Location: Thailand
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 915 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Gaybutton »

ISAC69 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:21 am
The apps can be extremely difficult for an inexperienced newbie to find what he is looking for because
I suppose the things you list can happen, and I agree with being cautious, but in my opinion and experience it is extremely rare for any of that to happen. In all the years I've lived here, the only time anything of the sort ever happened to me, several years ago, was the time I made an arrangement on an app for a boy to come and the boy who actually showed up was a different boy. How about that - a substitute boy. Meanwhile that was fine with me because I liked him much more than the boy I had originally arranged. I still see him on occasion.

I also disagree with what you say about inviting a stranger to your room. If you take a bar boy off and then take him to your room, isn't that also inviting a stranger to your room? If the boy is a thief, do you think chatting him up in a bar would make a difference?

These days it is very rare for room incidents to happen. Just about any hotel will require the boy to leave his ID card or passport at the front desk before he is allowed to go to your room and they check with you to make sure all is ok before they let the boy have it back. And simple common sense precautions eliminate most potential problems.

However, I do agree about going to the bars, but I think it is good to also use the apps. If I were BillyGoa, I'd be trying all the possibilities.

Even though so many bars have closed, there are still so many boys to choose from. And don't forget - bars and apps are by far not the only ways to meet willing boys here and not all of them are money boys either.

I think it is a mistake to make everything about money, as if you're a client putting together a business transaction. Don't think of it that way. Think of it as going out on a date and treat the boy that way. I completely disagree with Jun with telling a boy "No this or that=No tip". I would never handle it that way.

Most boys are going to do exactly what they say they're going to do and like exactly what they say they like. That has been my experience. And based on my own experience, the chances of a boy refusing to do what he said he will do are quite remote. I would never threaten a boy with "No this or that=No tip". How do you think that will make him feel? To me, all that is going to do is start everything out on the wrong and negative foot. I think you'll enjoy the experience much more if both are happy, not just you.

I much prefer it if I've taken a bar boy off, and then go to the same bar again, the boy is genuinely glad to see me and hopes I will take him off again. To me, that's much better than him thinking, "Oh no! Here comes Mr. You Better Please Me or No Tip." The same goes for boys on the apps.

Bars, apps, and even meeting by sheer chance - the last thing BillyGoa is going to have a problem with is finding boys of his type who he likes and will have a wonerful time with. His only real problem will be trying to choose from among all the available boys.

User avatar
Jun
Posts: 2974
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 399 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Jun »

Out of the last 10 hotels where I had a boy visit my room, just one hotel checked or retained the ID at reception.
To be fair, at another one of the 10, the boy who visited my room worked on reception, so no ID required.
I've never had a serious issue with a boy in my room in Thailand, although of course valuables are locked in the room safe.

ISAC69
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by ISAC69 »

Gaybutton wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:40 am
ISAC69 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:21 am
The apps can be extremely difficult for an inexperienced newbie to find what he is looking for because
I suppose the things you list can happen, and I agree with being cautious, but in my opinion and experience it is extremely rare for any of that to happen.
I also mainly use the apps for finding boys these days. I agree with most you said it is more convenient I can find boys 24/7 a day and avoid the bar fees I mostly go to the bars to enjoy myself but rarely off any boy there also never faced any problems with boys through the apps. However it is more safe to take a boy from the bar if any problem occur because the bar knows the boy identity but through apps he is a complete stranger.

For a newbie it's more easy to visit bars to see boys,chat with them and he has plenty of boys to choose from once he is more experienced and adapt himself to Thailand he can start using the apps, I do agree that it's better to meet new boys if using the apps far away from your room and if the boy arriving is not what you are looking for just say goodbye to him .

User avatar
Gaybutton
Posts: 17758
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am
Location: Thailand
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 915 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Gaybutton »

ISAC69 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:54 pm
I also mainly use the apps for finding boys these days.
While several of your concerns were not uncommon years ago, the potential dangers involved in having boys come to your room just don't seem to happen anymore. Perhaps because there are so many fewer bar boys now. I can't even remember the last time I heard about anyone having a serious problem with the boys. The worst I've heard about is the boy simply was a dud.

I also do not assume a newbie needs anything other than simple common sense in order to do just fine with the apps. Again, the worst I've heard about with a boy met via an app was the boy was a dud.

Other than that, the only problems I've heard about in years are the farang who think with their crotch rather than their brains, especially the ones who fall in love with a Thai boy and as a result start living in a fantasy world, convinced a boy half his age or even younger is madly in love with him. Meanwhile the boy is busy soaking him for as much money as he can get, which is what he really set out to do in the first place. When the money stops, the boy stops.

The key to having a fabulous holiday is very simple - use common sense and you'll be just fine.

ISAC69
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by ISAC69 »

Yes I completely agree "if you are looking for love in Thailand rent it" , The most important as you advised for newbie is to remember that you come to Thailand for holiday and having fun and the most unfortunate that can happen to you is to fall in love with a money boy so many horror stories about foreigners falling in love with Thai boys/girls and lost all their money.

User avatar
Gaybutton
Posts: 17758
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am
Location: Thailand
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 915 times

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Gaybutton »

ISAC69 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:15 pm
so many horror stories about foreigners falling in love with Thai boys/girls and lost all their money.
Far too many. Over the years I've lost count of the number of farang who did just that and ended up heartbroken, devastated, and broke. Don't let it happen. The boys can be very good at coming to you with hardship and sob stories. Even if you believe the story, you can't let yourself become involved with their problems. Don't forget, you're here for a holiday and that's all.

Remember what I said - common sense.

ISAC69 repeated my favorite quote, given to me by Richard Burk, who many of you remember from the Amor restaurant in Boystown. "If you want love in Thailand, rent it."

Far too many farang found that out - the hard way.

Post Reply