Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
rocket

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by rocket » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:18 pm

He’s been working in a market, I’ve seen photos he sent me. Haven’t seen him on the apps either. But either way I told him if someone offers him more than me to take it. I doubt anyone would at this point, he’s not very young and definitely is not on a go go bar stage anymore.
As I mentioned before, I made an offer which I know with certainty I can afford and I’m not increasing it or jeopardizing my retirement over him. I’ve also told him he can’t come to the USA with me to live, as that would cause many problems that aren’t worth getting into here, besides they probably wouldn’t allow him to stay there anyway.
If I was in love with him and not just in love with the sex, and was entertaining the thought of supporting him the way he would like I would take the advice or consider dropping him. But that’s not the case.

I really appreciate the advice offered.

Dodger

Post by Dodger » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:45 am

rocket wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:18 pm
If I was in love with him and not just in love with the sex, and was entertaining the thought of supporting him the way he would like I would take the advice or consider dropping him. But that’s not the case.
There's a very fine line that separates "Love" from "Obsession". So fine in fact, that it's completely transparent to the naked eye.

rocket

Post by rocket » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:36 pm

Well I’m not in love or obsessed with him. I just have better and more satisfying sex with him than others I’ve tried. I’m trying again tonight with a new one. Maybe it will be just as good, who knows?