Pointless Speculation.....

Anything and everything about Thailand
rocket

Re: Pointless Speculation.....

Post by rocket » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:59 pm

I’m not a good one to answer if it’s up or down , as I’ve just started using Grinder and Hornet this year. But quite a few always seem to be the same.

My preference is hornet because they have several photos, where as Grinder only one. And hornet you can request private photos. This guy you’ve shown saw my private photos and replied “ ohh”. Next time I see him on, I’ll see if he wants to meet.

Jun

Post by Jun » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:18 am

I prefer Planet Romeo as it has many photos and features, but of course I have to go to the other apps where the boys are.

Grindr DOES have a feature for more than one photo. For those who have uploaded several photos, just tap on the right or left of the picture to scroll through them. However, of course many people only have the one photo. Possibly as the multi-photo feature is not obvious ?

The advertising on Hornet was a real pain in the ass, but they seem to have toned it down recently.

rocket

Post by rocket » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:57 am

Yeah, I actually paid for a year of advanced Gay Romeo. I don’t think it’s worth it though as most of the guys are on hornet.

I just found the other photos on Grinder by just tapping the photo. Thanks Jun for that. I found a guy I was with two years ago from his other photos. I can’t wait to see him. I don’t think the ads on Hornet are so bad, for an upgrade you can avoid them.