Tiffany or Alcazar???

Anything and everything about Thailand
Captain Kirk

Re: Tiffany or Alcazar???

Post by Captain Kirk »

Only ever been to Alcazar. wanted to go out of pure curiosity as you hear a lot about ladyboy shows. Not my cup of tea at all. Boys dressed as girls, lip synching to songs I don't want to listen to.....meh! Ok to go once but wouldn't do it twice.

Off topic.
This was on my first visit to Thailand. GB gave up his time to show myself and companion around Pattaya for the time we were there. Hope you know GB how much I still appreciate what you did back then. I'm getting so old now I can't even remember what year that was, any idea GB?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Stick to the subject, please. Start a new topic if anyone wants to debate about whether Bangkok or Pattaya is better.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

I had been to Alcazar twenty years ago and did enjoy the show it was professional and funny, In my upcoming trip due to this thread I am curious to visit Tiffany and Kaan at the first time.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

We ended up going to Alcazar and the show was great and enjoyed by all.

I would have liked to take them to see KAAN one night as well, but my daughter had "shopping fever". Don't they all...LOL
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Captain Kirk wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:05 pm I'm getting so old now I can't even remember what year that was, any idea GB?
Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it. I'm older than you, so my memory is much worse than yours. I don't remember the year. I think it must have been about 12 or so years ago by now.