Mass Shooting of Children

Anything and everything about Thailand
RichLB

Mass Shooting of Children

Post by RichLB »

Insanity reigns in the world. 30 plus people were killed in a mass shooting at a day care center in Thailand. The count has gone up since the cited post was put up.
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 022-10-06/
Gaybutton

Re: Mass Shooting of Children

Post by Gaybutton »

This is even more shocking due to the very fact that such an occurrence is extremely rare in Thailand.

In the USA, these mass murders, especially in schools, have become so routine that if more than a month goes by without it happening again, that is considered unusual.

And what do the lawmakers do about it? Either nothing at all or actually make it easier for nuts to buy guns. If you go out somewhere, no guarantee you'll be coming home alive.

It is sad to see these kinds of incidents starting to happen in Thailand. But as long as getting a gun is possible, these kinds of incidents are inevitable.

I am truly convinced that humans are doomed to extinction. And it won't be all that long until it happens and we're doing it to ourselves.

Once we're gone, I doubt we will be at all missed.
Ruthrieston

Post by Ruthrieston »

This was committed by a member of the Brown Shirt Mafia so he had easy access to a gun, but according to the article he stabbed all those children aged under five years to death then went home and shot his wife and child. Really appalling.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

i wish he was caught alive so he at least would have had to undergo whatever punishment would have been levied. By killing himself he got out of it too quickly and easily.

There will be a lot of investigation, for all the good that can do now. Nowhere is safe for children anymore.