The Best A/C Guy in Pattaya

Business, Doctor, Maid service, Handyman, "Where can I find . . .", etc.
Undaunted

The Best A/C Guy in Pattaya

Post by Undaunted »

Mr. Noy 089 000 5045

This guy services any aircon.....500 for small 700 for large + gas if needed.....He totally takes apart inside and outside unit....cleans and checks everything......I have had many a/c serv. guys but nothing like this. He and his wife speak English!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
thaiworthy

Re: The Best A/C Guy in Pattaya

Post by thaiworthy »

That's what I pay, 500 baht for frequent cleanings. Some times a part is needed, so a bit more. I rent, and the landlord reimburses me. I have 3 air conditioners. The Thai lady I rent from speaks English and is married to a European. She is a great lady. We are friends and it helps to have a good relationship.

These A/C units get filthy dirty and need cleaning at least 3 times a year. They leak water, and that means it's time to call the repairmen again. It takes 3 people and a lot of noisy equipment. I know nothing about air conditioners. But with this demand everywhere, I would think it's good steady employment for a Thai boy after a good training.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I failed to mention that Mr. Noy does not service inverter type air conditioners.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

For inverter installation and service, I recommend KJ Air Service: http://www.kjairservice.com/

For air conditioning, I also recommend going with inverters. Since replacing my units with inverters, my electric bill has been cut by nearly two thirds from what it used to be.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I seldom if ever cook at home....my one bedrom 2 bath unit is 111 sq. mtrs. I have 3 a/c units 1 large one small in main room and 1 small in bedroom......I use one of these a/c units almost constantly and in the hot season (now) my monthly elec. bill is approx. 2100 per month...paid directly to elec. co.....I suspect is is reasonable....ceiling fans in conjunction with a/c have brought my bill significantly lower to the 2100 rate as opposed to years ago without fans about 3600-3800 per month.