Computer service

Business, Doctor, Maid service, Handyman, "Where can I find . . .", etc.
Gaybutton

Computer service

Post by Gaybutton »

I highly recommend Choke for desktop computer service. Choke does not work on notebooks, notepads, or laptops.

Choke will come to your residence to take care of whatever the problem might be, great or small. His usual fee is 300 to 500 baht depending on what he has to do, plus parts. He has never charged me or anyone I know more than 500 baht for his service fee. For me, he has always shown up on time. If he is going to be more than 20 or 30 minutes late, he calls to let you know.

If you need a new desktop, I recommend having Choke build one for you rather than buying one at a store. He'll make it to your specifications and charge a hell of a lot less than you would pay in a store.

Choke's number is 089 212 7696. He probably won't answer his telephone until 10:00am.
2lz2p

Re: Computer service

Post by 2lz2p »

I also have someone to recommend - I have used his service for years - he has built two computers for me and did a major upgrade to the last one. As with the guy GB recommends, he comes to your house and charges 300 baht (he spent over two hours one time trying to rid my computer of a virus - still 300 baht) plus parts if needed. Several of my friends also use his services with complete satisfaction. His name is "A" - 081-743-7073.
christianpfc

Re: Computer service

Post by christianpfc »

I assume both above are for Pattaya. Any recommendations for Bangkok?