Curtains, Wallpaper, Carpet, and Tile

Business, Doctor, Maid service, Handyman, "Where can I find . . .", etc.
Gaybutton

Curtains, Wallpaper, Carpet, and Tile

Post by Gaybutton »

Need new curtains? In Pattaya I recommend Curtain Thepprasit. There are several curtain businesses on Thepprasit Road. I went with Curtain Thepprasit. They're located at Soi 8, directly across the road from the 7-Eleven.

I recently needed new curtains in one of my bedrooms - 2 sets of windows. They came over to my place with their sample books. The appointment time was 10:00am and they showed up at exactly 10:00am. I selected what I wanted. That was on a Friday. They told me the curtains should be ready on the following Monday. Sure enough, they called me Monday morning to tell me the curtains were ready. The installation appointment time was 2:00pm and again they showed up exactly on time.

It took about an hour to remove the 2 sets of old curtains, remove the old curtain rods, install the new curtain rods, and install the curtains. They did a good cleanup job afterwards and hauled off all the old stuff, so I didn't even have to throw anything away.

Total cost was 10,000 baht and I was quite pleased with their work.

They also do wallpaper, blinds, tile, carpeting, wallpaper, and curtain laundry service. If I need any of those done, Curtain Thepprasit will definitely be my first stop.

Obviously you can stop by or just give them a call:

Mrs. Pom - good English: 081 340 0519
Mr. Yai - limited English: 063 268 0577
Gaybutton

Re: Curtains, Wallpaper, Carpet, and Tile

Post by Gaybutton »

The following is a copy of PeterUK's post. See: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7554#p71032

I have a handmade Afghan carpet, about 4m by 3m, which was already quite old when I bought it at some expense about ten years ago. I am very fond of it. Recently I decided it was looking a bit weary and with some trepidation employed Western Services (with a shop at 8/100 Soi Country Club) to clean it. I was impressed by the French owner's carpet expertise and concern for my concern when he came to evaluate the job. I confess I tend to feel more at ease using farang-run companies for this kind of somewhat delicate job. I got the carpet back yesterday and it looks wonderful, almost as good as the day I bought it. I am very impressed with this company. They do a whole range of cleaning jobs, from basic condo cleaning to yacht cleaning.

Website at http://www.321clean.com