Handyman

Business, Doctor, Maid service, Handyman, "Where can I find . . .", etc.
Gaybutton

Handyman

Post by Gaybutton »

I always recommend Doon. When it comes to literally anything I need done, he always shows up on time, does the job right, guarantees his work, and charges very reasonable prices. His number is 081 694 6206.

He does everything except air conditioning work. If there is any work he doesn't do, he knows who does and does it well.
travelerjim

Re: Handyman

Post by travelerjim »

Thanks for the recommendation of Mr. Doon.
I have used him to do electrical, plumbing, tiling, painting, water storage tank, kitchen remodel work. He is excellent, dependable and reasonable. We will use him again as needed.

Tj
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Also if the work he is doing requires a crew, his crew is also excellent and reliable. One of his crew members is his son. If Doon ever retires I'm sure his son will take over the business and he'll be just as good.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Yesterday I had Doon come over to do some electrical work for me. Once he saw what I needed done, he had to go out and buy the necessary parts. I offered to give him advance money to buy what was needed, but he declined and said he would include the price in his total bill.

Even with having to take the time to go to buy the parts, along with the work he only wanted 300 baht for the service on top of the price of the parts. I insisted on giving him more. He reluctantly accepted 400 baht and refused to take more than that.

In the USA a common saying is if you can find a good, reliable auto mechanic, he's worth his weight in gold. For any work I need done at my house, that's exactly how I feel about Doon.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I recently had him do some work for me. He arrived at the agreed time and did an excellent job, as always.