Trump Supporters

readerc54

Re: Trump Supporters

Post by readerc54 »

Most fellow US voters I talk with just want this whole thing to be over. The election has become so dominant that even a debate strategy mutually agreed to a few months ago of positioning these events against NFL or Major League Baseball broadcasts has backfired. Both candidates would have preferred that the debates drew smaller audiences because of the potential risk of being viewed as the loser. So what happened? The debates got a bigger portion viewers than anticipated. Now the final debate on Oct. 19 has the candidates squaring off against the baseball conference playoffs that determine teams that will play in the World Series.

As most observers have probably gathered by now, the candidates are being evaluated not so much on qualification or position of weighty issues that you'd want to believe should dominate the concerns of a would-be president. A few short months ago the big issues were immigration and gun control. And while they still figure big, the campaign tenor has shifted and now resembles that of a prize fight. While most Americans will tell you this is demeaning to the electoral process, just as many are behaving as sports fans.

If it continues on the current trajectory, the whole thing could play out like a MANU vs Liverpool brawl.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Donald Trump Tells Supporters At Florida Rally That Election Day Is November 28th

Fine by me.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/11/ ... n_day.html
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Would somebody please explain to me why whenever Trump's "Pussygate" tape about women is brought up, the Trump people counter by bringing up Bill Clinton's sex life? Last time I checked, it's Hillary running for president, not Bill. What does Bill's sexual transgressions have to do with Hillary's candidacy or qualifications to be president?

Remember Jimmy Carter's goofy brother, Billy? Billy's antics had nothing to do with Jimmy Carter's presidency. I don't see why Bill's sex life is supposed to mean Hillary shouldn't be president. Where's the logic in that?

Gerald Ford's wife was an alcoholic. That had nothing to do with Ford's presidency. Franklin Roosevelt had an extramarital affair while he was president. Warren Harding and JFK used to sneak girls into the White House regularly. I'm not aware of any effect those had on any of their presidencies.

My "I Don't Get It" list normally is limited to things about Thailand, but when it comes to bringing up Bill's sex life as part of Trump's campaign strategy, I don't get it.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Hillary's email count?? How many emails has Hillary supposedly dealt with over what length of time? The way it's being reported it seems to me that she must be working on emails most of her waking hours? The whole email situations is getting beyond riddiculous (sp).
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

I've never understood the email controversy. So far, after several independent investigations, no evidence has been found of any wrongdoing or any compromise to US security. Deleting 33.000 emails makes me laugh. If you look at my spam folder, I bet I'd run her a close second. I wonder if that Nigerian who just needs someone to send him their bank records so he can become a millionaire has targeted Hillary.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gaybutton wrote:Would somebody please explain to me why whenever Trump's "Pussygate" tape about women is brought up, the Trump people counter by bringing up Bill Clinton's sex life? Last time I checked, it's Hillary running for president, not Bill. What does Bill's sexual transgressions have to do with Hillary's candidacy or qualifications to be president?
The allegation is that Hillary "bullied" Bill's accusers. So while I have no idea if that's factually correct or not, there you have her alleged role in it.

Then there's the nutter argument that she "enabled" his transgressions. I won't comment on that further, but for someone who would believe that "Hussein" Obama was born in Kenya, it might actually make a lot of sense.
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

The ladies are coming out of the woodwork.
Half a dozen women ~ and guaranteed more will come, the floodgates are wide open now ~ have now described, and exposed Trump as a serial sexual predator over the last 30 years.
This Niagara Falls of accusation started almost at once when during the 2nd debate Trump had characterized his 'gropings' as talk-only, and he specifically stated that nothing physical had ever occurred. Once he said that, the deluge.
Trump's sad and pathetic meltdown goes on apace. Clinton sits back, smiling.
Nobody cares about Wikileaks now: this far-less-than-dignified election is now all about ... pussy, and grabbing thereof.
God bless America.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/12/media/n ... it-threat/
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Someone explain this for me and he's gay.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/techn ... hange&_r=0