How to be a total idiot - by Chalee

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

How to be a total idiot - by Chalee

Post by Gaybutton »

I always love stupid criminal stories. I really loved this one - a guy who advertises his crimes, poses with the proceeds of his crimes, and actually gives out his address to his 'clients' - all right on Facebook. Way to go!

Facebook Drug Show-Off Caught in Police Raid

5 June, 2016

At 4am on the morning of June 3 police swooped in and arrested twenty-two year old Chalee Sinsairum after a good citizen reported he had been selling Yabba and showing off his illicit wealth on a Facebook page.

The District Chief Officer then ordered an investigation and managed to trace the Facebook show-off to to a room near Thepprasit in South Pattaya after sending him a message offering to buy three Yabba pills for 600 baht.

The apprentice crime-lord then replied with his address and agreed to the sale. Officers turned up to find the head of the Thepprasit Cartel eating with his Laos moll. A thorough search was conducted and officers seized forty-five Yabba tablets, with a small amount of Ice, that was hidden in the fridge.

They also confiscated 5000 baht in cash, a gold neck-chain, a gold buddha image and four bank books revealing 100,000 baht in transactions. The search was then expanded and twenty year old Wacharin Pongwai and his lady, twenty-eight year old Ms Wiparet Yaklang, were caught delivering two-hundred yabba tablets and four grams of Ice to another location in Thepprasit Road.

They have all been charged with supply of drugs and sent for trial.

Story and photos: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/2249 ... rettyPhoto

And I wouldn't be surprised if the story also appears elsewhere - Facebook
Alex

Re: How to be a total idiot - by Chalee

Post by Alex »

So the going rate for one Yaba pill is still 200 baht, the same as 10 years ago, which means that all drug suppression efforts I've read about here within the last decade have been a complete failure. Surprised I am not.
Jun

Post by Jun »

So Facebook is good for something.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

OH, come on. You surely know Sarah Palin.