Casa Felini

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
firecat69

Casa Felini

Post by firecat69 »

This restaurant is located on Soi3 near XBoys but closer to Beach Rd on the opposite side. Perfect spot for dinner before going to X Boys for the Show.

We both ordered the same thing Bruchetta for an appetizer which was generous and excellent.

We both ordered the same entree which was stuffed Tortellini and rather then the cream sauce we asked for the 4 cheese sauce. This dish was outstanding!

The tortellini looked like a across between Ravioli and Tortellini but definitely home made and wonderful. This dish was 330 baht which for the quality was quite reasonable. My friend had the House White Wine which he said was very good for a house wine and one of the reviews on Trip Advisor said the same thing. We finished with cappuchino which was excellent.

They served bread which was average but the garlic mayonaise was very good. Place is decorated very nicely and the a/c was strong and the service was excellent although we were quite early.

All and all a real nice discovery for a meal prior to attending the Bars in the BoysTown area. They have a complete Italian menu with Pizza.
catawampuscat

Re: Casa Felini

Post by catawampuscat »

I noticed the restaurant and am glad to have another option in the Boyztown area.
I believe its on Pattayaland soi 1 rather than soi 3 but could be wrong
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

It is located on soi 13/3.
puan

Post by puan »

Tried Casa Felini last night. Highly recommended. Had the Carbonara and was excellent. Dining mate had the Hawaiian Pizza which I sampled....also excellent.
Prices good, service quick and owner very friendly. I will return.

(For the those confused by the numbering system in the Boyztown area, it is on the same soi as Cupidol but near the Beach Road end.)
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Enjoyed an excellent meal, best house wine in town.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

We had pizzas last night at Casa Felini. My friend had the Hawaiian and I had mushroom and Italian ham.
Huge pies and the best I've had in years. Seating indoors air conditioned or outdoors for the Soi life.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

I tried the Four cheese Pizza today and easily the best pizza I have had in Pattaya . High quality Italian cheeses along with the mozzarella. This place definitely deserves the good reviews and hope more ExPats discover it.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

It's spelled wit two "l": Casa Fellini.

I have eaten there a few times, always happy with my meals.
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

It is nice to know that the proper spelling does not effect the quality of the food
Alex

Post by Alex »

TOQ wrote:It is nice to know that the proper spelling does not effect the quality of the food
Affect. ;)