Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
Alex

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by Alex »

Gaybutton wrote:You can believe me or not, as you wish, but today it happened again.
I, for one, have no problems at all believing it. It's not even uncommon, and 'regular' guys do often feel offended when someone attempts to offer them money for sex.

Keep them coming. ;)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Alex wrote:Keep them coming.
That's the idea.

lvdkeyes wrote:You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!
Go? Go where?

On second thought, don't tell me. I already have plenty of people telling me where to go and they're unanimous in where that ought to be . . .
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Today it happened again, and under a rather bizarre circumstance. I returned from an out of town trip a couple days ago. While I was gone I managed to pick up some sort of flu-like illness. This morning it got bad enough that I decided to go to the hospital to have it checked out. I will be ok, but the story is while I was in the hospital I spotted a technician's assistant who I thought was very attractive, certainly my type - and despite feeling so ill, he definitely awoke my gaydar. When I saw he had a moment where he was alone and wouldn't be embarrassed in front of colleagues, I didn't want to miss the opportunity. I went up to him and told him I think he is very cute and when I'm feeling better I'd love to see him. He smiled, spoke almost at a whisper - low enough that it was hard to tell just what he was saying, but he seemed receptive.

I handed him a slip of paper with my name and telephone number written on it. I didn't think much more about it, especially while feeling as ill as I did.

I really wasn't expecting it, but this evening my phone rang and it was him. We've got a date next week! I just hope I'm feeling up to it by then. I'm sure I will. If nothing else, now I have an even better reason to try to get rid of this illness as quickly as possible.

What can I say? Even this cloud has a silver lining. Those who love to post about how awful Pattaya is, tell it to somebody else. I'm staying right here!
jason105

Post by jason105 »

Gb you give us all hope!

In the meantime, take care of yourself and feel better soon. You will need all your strength for a delightful time with your new friend.
Once again, thanks for this window into the fascinating LOS.

I plan to visit next month and perhaps you will allow me to buy you a drink.

All the best.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

jason105 wrote:I plan to visit next month and perhaps you will allow me to buy you a drink.
If you do, don't tell anyone. I'll again be accused of soliciting freebies . . .
xiandarkthorne

Post by xiandarkthorne »

Hope you get really well before your date, GB.

I can't help wondering why so many people keep equating Pattaya with paid sex for gay men only and nothing else. Simple common sense and observation alone should tell them that gogoboys and girls make up only a very tiny percentage of the population in Pattaya - and out of those 'not in the business' there must surely be the proverbial 10% that are gay and looking for more.

But I'm a fine one to talk, considering that when I come to Pattaya all I look forward to is a restful holiday, lots of fried bugs, fried crabs and grilled catfish on a stick...oh yeah, and gogoboys, too.
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Its been awhile, but it happened again. A couple days ago I was in a 7-Eleven. When I was ready to pay there was a young gentleman, just my type, working the cash register. There was no one else around, so I started to chat with him. When I was ready to leave I gave him my phone number. I really was not expecting to hear from him, but this afternoon he called me.

We'll be meeting tomorrow at 5pm.

If anyone wants to tell me all about how Pattaya is not a gay paradise, you might have some trouble getting me to listen.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:If anyone wants to tell me all about how Pattaya is not a gay paradise, you might have some trouble getting me to listen.
I don't think it's necessary to live in any particular place in Thailand, although Pattaya does seem to have availability. Someone else might not have your same success. I think it lies with the person, you must have a knack for it, and I would love to know how you break the ice in someplace like a 7-11 store. It is easy in bars, not so easy in other places.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

What can I tell you? I usually start with a simple hello and a smile. I keep saying it, and I mean it, I don't have a clue what these boys see in me. Whatever it is, I'm glad they see it.

One thing is for sure - if someone is too shy to even try to strike up a conversation, that's someone who isn't going to get anywhere.

Regarding my knack:

Some people got it and make it pay.
And some people can't even give it away
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

thaiworthy wrote:..... and I would love to know how you break the ice in someplace like a 7-11 store. It is easy in bars, not so easy in other places.
I sometimes flirt with the clerks at 7-11, etc by leaving change as a tip. Once when leaving the store I said "see you later", his response was "when"?