East Tapas Monday Buffet

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
richsilver

East Tapas Monday Buffet

Post by richsilver »

Every Monday now East Tapas Lounge in the Jomtien Complex (the former Pagoda) features an all you can eat buffet.

I went yesterday with two friends and can report it was very good indeed. I dined entirely on salads and finger food: bacon wrapped dates, rare roast beef on French bread, mini potato pancakes with sour cream and smoked salmon, heavenly potato salad, mini spicy hamburgers, chicken satay, mini baked potato, bacon wrapped small potato, macaroni salad, mixed salad, prawns, hard boiled garnished eggs. They had a variety of hot food as well, but I was content with the delicious variety of the starters. The desserts didn't look very exciting to me.

The price is 390 net. They start serving at 7, I recommend a reservation (089 005 0012).
Gaybutton

Re: East Tapas Monday Buffet

Post by Gaybutton »

Two weeks ago I also reviewed the Monday buffet: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4460&p=53109#p53109

I liked it as much as richsilver did. I wasn't able to go the same night richsilver was there, but from his post I see they serve some different items each Monday. Good. It won't become boring. I was in Jomtien Complex the same evening, but wasn't able to eat at Tapas. I did walk by at about 9:30pm and there were still several people eating.

If you enjoy this kind of food, give it a try. As richsilver suggests, I also suggest making a booking for a table if you wish to be able to eat at the time of your own choosing. See: http://www.east-suites.com/east-tapas-lounge