Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
atri1666

Re: Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Post by atri1666 »

@Eduardo
I know Ototsauna very well in Jalan Ipoh Kecil but in the week they open 5pm. To late for me.
I wanted to try Oops but i dont found it first time even when i left the bus at Petronas bus station and walked a lot.
From my hotel i walk 5 min. to Day Thermos.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

http://www.kliaekspres.com/erlsb/KLIATr ... fault.aspx

Here you can see the fares are same same 35 RM for ekspres or transit. Just now they combined both and there is only one service with stops at all stations because of construction works.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Yesterday or today morning had a long night. Was going to bed at 3am. I am doing that about once in 5 years. Had a nice day with meeting some hot young men. There are to much bottoms... i am to old to let me suck 5 times in a row. Real horny stuff. Had a real good dinner buffet here in the "Square". Same good quality like "The Square" in Novotel Siam. There was a big thunderstorm with heavy raining the last evenings and we had also some flooding here in the city.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Atri1666 and Eduardo - thank you very much for these posts. I think you have inspired a lot of people to try Kuala Lumpur and I have a feeling you will be considered a source of information for those unfamiliar with Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia in general.

I was under the impression that homosexuality is illegal in Malaysia and if you are caught at it, the penalties are quite severe. What is the real and accurate situation in Malaysia?
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

When I was single I would often go to KL. I always made arrangements to hook up before I went. I would connect and chat with several guys to try to find one who was compatible. I would get phone numbers where they could be reached and would call the most likely one when I got to KL and if that one didn't work out for some reason, I'd move onto the next one on my list. I always had a great time. I went to a sauna once which was OK, but never went to a bar and never had anyone ask me for money and none seemed to be expecting it.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Yes homosexuality is still illegal in Malaysia and you can get up to 20 years prison.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

atri1666 wrote:Yes homosexuality is still illegal in Malaysia and you can get up to 20 years prison.
In that case, as enticing as you're making Malaysia sound, I think I'll just stay put in Thailand. When you do hook up with boys in Malaysia, where do you take them?

A 20 year prison sentence seems like quite a risk. To me, it wouldn't be worth the risk for the sake of sex, especially since Thailand is so close and obviously not a problem here. I might go to Malaysia for other reasons some day, but I think I'll save any sexual activity for Thailand.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

My hotel room is where I always took them, the safest place.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

I am here now 4th time and never had any problems. I stay in big luxury hotels with big lobby and where nobody is looking who is going to my room. The saunas here i visit now also every time i stayed here and never had problems. Why not enjoy the fun. But when i am in the light i know how to behave and i live here in paradise. Now in Malaysia more than 2200 gays online and about 850 in KL in GR not to speak about Manjam or Manhunt or Gayroyal or Barebackcity. January i visit CM and Pattaya and i can compare.
Eduardo

Post by Eduardo »

Malaysia is perfectly safe for gays unless you decide to flaunt your homosexuality like a baboon with red flaming derriere, or you have political enemies. The authorities have raided saunas but no one has gone to jail yet for being in a sauna. However they have sent a number of muslims for some refresher class on proper muslim behaviour. If you're photogenic, sometimes they have published their raids in newspapers as a reminder & deterrent to gays who like to be flamboyant.
Act like a man & be discreet & you'll be as comfortable as in any city. Just enjoy your sexuality, without the drama & parades. ;)