Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
atri1666

Re: Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Post by atri1666 »

Greetings from Amsterdam. Landing in snow and rain and nice cold. All flights from KL to BKK to Cairo and to Amsterdam in time. I am happy to get my luggage this time also in time. No problems with customs here. Monday my work is waiting for me. See you ( i hope some of the barmy army) in january. I dont want to miss my stay in KL.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you for the trip reports and come back soon.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Finally at home. Today was the day of delayed flights. From Amsterdam to Munich around 4 hours delayed because they had only one deiceing device in the big airport. Flight from Munich to Berlin only 50 Min. delayed.
whitedesire

Post by whitedesire »

I must admit Atri's account of KL is pretty accurate, however, it can be a bit boring everyday going to the Sauna and it is only full at around 5 or 6 when people finish work, and go there are 1 p.m. and it is empty, there is no swimming pool or nothing like that, just enclosed. Now, the Babylon is brilliant for an "all dayer".

KL can be boring if you like the evening bar scene as it is mainly geared towards straights but is a great scene if you are with friends and don't care. Changkat Bukit Bintang is the area where it all happens. As I say, great if you're with friends.

The Pavillion is the place to hang out afternoon, evenings and weekends, all under cover, and good restaurants. I also know where the equal to the Pattaya scene is, but more of that later ....