Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
atri1666

Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Post by atri1666 »

Started sunday with 2 small flights from Berlin to Amsterdam via Zürich. Stayed one night in the Hilton Airport. Nice and friendly and helpfull staff. Many asians working there. My goldcard saves me lots of money. Internet 27 Euro for one day. Breakfast 26,50 Euro. Minibar nothing under 5-7 Euro. Everything free with the goldcard.
Monday afternoon flight with MS to Cairo and after short stay in the lounge the flight to KL via Bangkok. I had strange feelings not to run to immigration in BKK. It was the 3rd time i stayed in transit. Arrived in time in KL and found quickly my pickup for the transfer to the Novotel. Room is very big with living room and sleeping room and big bathroom. When i logged in in GR i had already 26 visitors + the arrangements i made before at home i will have lots of free fun. When i am not to lazy will take some pictures. Will do some trips with the train through Malaysia. Immigration was horrible like in Bangkok. Was glad i had an old Voucher from LH for premium lane. Advantages are now you dont need any cards anymore for immigration and departure. I only got my stamp for 3 month and ready. No questions about money or ticket.
My room here is on 26th floor with a nice view.
atri1666

Re: Trip to KL for 2 weeks

Post by atri1666 »

After a good sleep and a nice breakfast in the lounge i walked around my hotel. Was surprised how near is my sauna. Last time stayed in Grand Millenium and Novotel was looking far away but there are only 5 min. to walk. From the hotel there is a elevated walkway to the Pavillion Mall and other streets. In the daytime can walk safe and dry to the important places and stations of monorail or LRT. There are many coffeeshops like Coffeebean or Starbucks. The air is humid but it is not to hot. Soon will walk to sauna for the first dates today.
I bought me a simcard from U mobile. Very cheap to call around and surf in the internet.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Back from the sauna. At time it is a paradise because here are holidays. The bad things made me tired and i left after 2 hours. Paid only 15 MYR entry with my Utopiacard. Sexy staff there. Now i wait for the cocktailhour in the lounge for some free drinks and snacks.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Had another nice day. Wanted to try breakfast in the big restaurant but too many people already at 6am and so i went back to the lounge. After i walked through the city over the elevated walkways. They really have air condition. After i had some kilometers behind me i returned to my coffee shop for my big coffee and i enjoyed a big cup with ice cream. After my nap went again to the sauna and had again enough fun. In the locker before leaving i met a dream from a young man. He talked with me and we will meet tomorrow in the sauna again and may be i take him with me back to the hotel. He was touching and hugging me like we are knowing each other already some years. Tomorrow will start with exploring the public traffic and will have a closer look at the main railway station.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm glad you're having a wonderful time and it is helpful to many to get a good idea about what Kuala Lumpur has to offer.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Visited sauna every day and had min. 1 time fun. Today it will be really full of action. I remember last time i was there saturday i was running away because it was to much.
After breakfast i have done my round. Walked to the monorail and went to KL Sentral to explore the station.Are around 150 m from exit monorail. Lots of people today on the way. Next time no more need transfer service. Arriving with KLIA Expres walk to the taxi counter and buy coupon for 14 RM to every hotel in the city. Trainfare is 35 RM. Cheaper not possible and no problems at all even with luggage. Fresh cool air in the station.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Every day same same...
No not really. Was doing many trips. I liked my trip with the train (called intercity) in cheap first class. I explored public traffic with monorail and LRT. Had a closer look at main railway station. About every day i visit Day Thermos and had lots of sex for free. In GR you can find many MB for around from 100RM.
Today here is also Loy Krathong and in the night will visit Blue Boy. I was for lunch and dinnerbuffet in my hotel and i liked it. Superstaff here. The last 2 days the rain was coming only in the late afternoon during rush hour ( traffic same same like bangkok) but the air is not so dirty.
pong

Post by pong »

cheaper for airpttransit certainly possible-but I guess too low stndd for your bisnisclass-level. Could you leave that in flyertalk?
1.depends which terminal- the cheapo AirAsia has shuttlebuses ev 10 mins or so- 7-8 MYR, beside Central. Also shuttlebus to Main (MAS etc) Terminal-but less frequent, 10 or 12 MYR.
2.Using the ev 30 mins slower all-stops airportlink is 20 MYR cheaper if breaking on the way-avoid the airportsupplemt-and loose time.
Just for those who like to see the full picture.
Eduardo

Post by Eduardo »

The AirAsia bus(Red colour) from LCCT KLIA goes to KL Sentral only for RM9 if bought from ticket seller at the bus, but is cheaper if you buy online.

The Aerobus(Yellow & Blue & red colours) tickets cost RM8 to KL Sentral. Travel time approx. 60 minutes.

The Star Shuttle(Yellow & blue) bus goes to Chinatown, Pudu Sentral & Jalan Ipoh Kuala Lumpur for RM8. And they have shuttle services to various hotels in KL for an additional fee. So if your hotel is within walking distance of Chinatown, it is better to take the Star Shuttle than the two previous busses, but the service is hourly, comapared to every 30 minutes for the other busses that go straight to KL Sentral.

The bus from KL Sentral to KLIA costs RM10(both ways) & service is hourly.

There is also regular transfer bus from LCCT to KLIA, & vice-versa( transfer time approx. 30 minutes costing RM2-3).

From around middle of next year(maybe earlier), one can take the express train direct from KL Sentral to the new LCCT terminal at KLIA. Current fare is RM35 to KLIA, & much cheaper if one takes the rail connection to a station one stop before KLIA & connect with a bus transfer to the present LCCT.

Hey atri1666. Check out Otot-Otot sauna. Take the monorail from Bukit Bintang to Chow Kit. The sauna is located 2-3 streets away from the station(Lorong Ipoh Kecil).
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

pong wrote:cheaper for airpttransit certainly possible-but I guess too low stndd for your bisnisclass-level. Could you leave that in flyertalk?
1.depends which terminal- the cheapo AirAsia has shuttlebuses ev 10 mins or so- 7-8 MYR, beside Central. Also shuttlebus to Main (MAS etc) Terminal-but less frequent, 10 or 12 MYR.
2.Using the ev 30 mins slower all-stops airportlink is 20 MYR cheaper if breaking on the way-avoid the airportsupplemt-and loose time.
Just for those who like to see the full picture.

Taking Klia is not low standard. Quickest way into the center and buy Coupon for 14 RM to hotel is easy for taxi. This time i used again limo service over viator because arriving 6pm and i wanted quickly reach my hotel.
You will not find me with AirAsia so i dont care where they fly but i know that there is free shuttle from low cost terminal. Klia Transit or Expres is 35 RM to main station.
I also know there are busses from airport to main station but they need lots of time more.
My ticket for KLIA i can buy online and print like i have done for going back to the airport.
Same i had done for my ride with the IC in direction to Butterworth and back.