See Sea Restaurant - Jomtien Beach Road

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
same same

See Sea Restaurant - Jomtien Beach Road

Post by same same »

Recently my Thai friend and I went to a restaurant/bar at the far end of Jomtien beach road. it is too far to walk, unless you enjoy walking, but as we were on a motorbike we got there in no time.

The restaurant has seating area inside and outside opposite the bar they have seating where you are only a couple of feet away from the Jomtien beach.....it really is a nice location and a quiet spot to sit, chat, wine and dine with your friend with a nice sea breeze.

We ordered a couple of drinks between us and had starters, main meal ( I had Thai green curry and my friend some spicy Thai dish ) and desert (they have a good menu selection) and it only came to just over 600 BHT for the lot.

The staff and service we had was very good and a place I will definately visit on my next trip.

I am writing this short review for anyone who doesn't know of this restaurant because of its location ( far end of beach road )

Can't find a website but this is its location - http://www.farangfriendly.com/chonburi/ ... nt-jomtien

Cheers
DeE

Re: See Sea Restaurant - Jomtien Beach Road

Post by DeE »

I agree Same Same,

A lovely place to eat---quiet and relaxing. It's been over a year since I visited See Sea because I live on the opposite side of town. As I recall the Thai menu was several pages and included many pictures of food items on offer---which always helps me to decide.

Can't remember if they offer Farang food, but I do remember the chocolate cake was one of the best I have had in Thailand.

I also remember they had several tables set up across from the restaurant on beach road, on the beach--I mean 5 feet from the waters edge, which made the total environment quite romantic.

cheers...
same same

Post by same same »

DeE wrote:tables set up across from the restaurant on beach road, on the beach--I mean 5 feet from the waters edge
Hello DeE....yeah, that is where we decided to sit and enjoy our meal. Sitting so close to the waters edge enjoying a nice meal, with good company and a couple of chilled Singha beers on my last night in Pattaya polished off another enjoyable holiday in Thailand.

Cheers
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I believe I've eaten there too and enjoyed it as much as you both did - and I'm not even much of a Thai food eater. But if you like good seafood at very reasonable prices, it's worth getting there. And, by the way, the Thai boys love it!