Scraggles

Anything and everything about Thailand
xiandarkthorne

Re: Scraggles

Post by xiandarkthorne »

Shave off a boy's chest hair? Do you want to emasculate the poor guy mentally? There aren't many Asian man with chest hair but everyone of them I know who shaved off his chest hair eventually started wearing high heels and lipstick!
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
shooter

Post by shooter »

bao-bao wrote:
shooter wrote:Boys with chest hair ought to shave their chest while they are at it. I find that seeing chest hair on a young boy is unsightly.
Odds are strongly against seeing a "young boy" with chest hair, other than perhaps in a Ripley's Believe It Or Not book!

Seriously, though - I've known guys who have shaved chest hair and the stubble can be a lot worse, in my opinion.
I have had the experience of bedding boys who are 18 years old growing some chest hair so it is uncommon but not unknown of to see a young boy with chest hair.
gaybear

Post by gaybear »

christianpfc wrote:
shooter wrote:Boys with chest hair ought to shave their chest while they are at it. I find that seeing chest hair on a young boy is unsightly.
I think it's their business whether they shave or not, but for me hair on chest or above the waistline of the underwear is a dealbreaker. Maybe others fancy hair in these positions.
You haven't a thing to fear !! Thailand is a mystifying paradise of hairless chests and smooth boy bodies ! We can forgive a few of the boys for growing some scraggle on their young faces.
Beerworth

Post by Beerworth »

I for one am glad hairy chests are the exception in Thailand! Where would we be without our hairless young gods?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Beerworth wrote:Where would we be without our hairless young gods?
I suppose you'd be with hairy young gods . . .
kiss

Post by kiss »

bao-bao wrote:
Odds are strongly against seeing a "young boy" with chest hair, other than perhaps in a Ripley's Believe It Or Not book!

Seriously, though - I've known guys who have shaved chest hair and the stubble can be a lot worse, in my opinion.
A young boy who I had the pleasure of taking to my bed had a trail of chest hair up to his chest and he was of the just turned 18 variety.
redtimber

Post by redtimber »

I do not see many 18 year old Thailand boys with hair about their chest.
kiss

Post by kiss »

Does that mean they have some European blood in their veins.
nanobyte

Post by nanobyte »

redtimber wrote:I do not see many 18 year old Thailand boys with hair about their chest.
They do not tend to sprout until their later years.
jocularguy

Post by jocularguy »

Beerworth wrote:Where would we be without our hairless young gods?
We would be with hairy old gods. :D))))