Scraggles

Anything and everything about Thailand
joyous

Re: Scraggles

Post by joyous »

It appears to me that the rest of us are trying to reduce the number of hair follicles we have while Thai boys try to grow more hair. TIT!!
choctop

Post by choctop »

Gaybutton wrote:I've also wondered why so many men have no problem growing hair out of their face, but seem to have a very difficult time growing it out of the top of their head . . .
I have wondered too why we go bald in the one place we least desire.
Jomtienbob

Post by Jomtienbob »

It is the intellect burning it off.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Using that as an example -Telly Savalas was more intelligent than Einstein. ??????
Pattayamale

Post by Pattayamale »

TheCornerBar wrote:If the boy has a really hairy face, you can pretend that it is a pussy and you have turned straight!
Just finished breakfast and after reading this post almost lost it!!!
Pattayamale
Living happily
boomer

Post by boomer »

TheCornerBar wrote:If the boy has a really hairy face, you can pretend that it is a pussy and you have turned straight!
A beaver face?
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

Gaybutton wrote:Is it just me? Am I alone in being put off by those mustaches and beards?
No, me too. I often drop hints about shaving, to no avail.
jason105

Post by jason105 »

Since I have a beard/goatee I prefer my partner not to be similarly hirsute.
I have had at least a mustache since i was 20 and cannot imagine my mug without hair although I shave my head.
When I see facial hair that is a mere "scraggle" I feel badly for the futile effort but am in no way interested in romance.
Unlike GB I have not managed to make peace with tattoos. They are a "deal-breaker" for me.
Piercings also make me wince and every time I look at them my mind starts to imagine how painful they must be (even when the person proclaims loudly that they are in no pain at all)
I am more than willing to make adjustments for changing styles and the vagaries of youth that require their underwear to be outerwear, but I have not noticed any quickening of the pulse or pounding of the heart by these "fashion statements"
The one area where it has been necessary to compromise is the "porcupine" hair-do.
There is a special hot place for the manufacturers of that industrial strength goo that young people use to create hazardous hair. And because it takes so much time and effort to create, they are so cautious about "messing it up" that you have to be extra careful how you get "up close and personal"
As I look back on fashion "trends" it seems that none lasts forever and all of these, too, will pass.
The only sad thing is what some of these "body-art" masterpieces will look like on skin that has lost the elasticity and burnished glow of youth.
thephoneman

Post by thephoneman »

christianpfc wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:Is it just me? Am I alone in being put off by those mustaches and beards?
No, me too. I often drop hints about shaving, to no avail.
Me too I do not understand it. They want customers to like them.
ralfo

Post by ralfo »

jason105 wrote:The one area where it has been necessary to compromise is the "porcupine" hair-do.
I DO dislike it when they recoil away and they don't like you to mess up their porcupine hairdo. It's saying to me the hair has become more important than me.