New My Way, Chiang Mai

Anything and everything about Thailand
billyhouston

New My Way, Chiang Mai

Post by billyhouston »

Yesterday, since I was in the area, I strolled past 'New My Way' which gave every appearance of being permanently closed.
Jun

Re: New My Way, Chiang Mai

Post by Jun »

billyhouston wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:47 pm Yesterday, since I was in the area, I strolled past 'New My Way' which gave every appearance of being permanently closed.
This would be no significant loss, considering their offering when I was last in Chiang Mai, about 3 years ago.

The first time I wandered in there, they had lady boys screeching on stage. I asked what time does the show normally start, then I left. I should have asked more questions.

The second time, I went earlier, expecting to see boys in underwear on stage. Instead, they had an empty stage and loads of bored Asian customers playing with their phones, waiting for the show. I asked where are the boys and they said they only do a show.

Once they have stopped the boys in underwear (or less), the bar is no longer of relevance to me anyway.

Back when they were operating a proper gogo bar, I offed a couple of lads there. About 12 years ago.