Fresh Meat at Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Fresh Meat at Nice Boys

Post by Undaunted »

Went last night and much to my surprise saw my new faces. The only downside was there were only 4 customers, I offed 2 and as we walked out another new boy appeared and I will definitely be back for him.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Fresh Meat at Nice Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:08 am I offed 2
"You're a better man than I, Gunga Din."
- Rudyard Kipling
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:08 amthere were only 4 customers, I offed 2
Unusual behaviour ;)

Are the new boys conforming to their usual rough trade with tattoos type ?

Was the offer as described in another recent thread ? ie Lads in jeans and increased boy drink prices.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:54 pm Are the new boys conforming to their usual rough trade with tattoos type ?
If Undaunted offed two and was interested in a third, somehow I doubt you'll find many there of your type (or mine) no matter what they're wearing . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:21 pm
Jun wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:54 pm Are the new boys conforming to their usual rough trade with tattoos type ?
If Undaunted offed two and was interested in a third, somehow I doubt you'll find many there of your type (or mine) no matter what they're wearing . . .
That is why I am surprised why Jun felt it necessary to respond to my post. B.T.W. jeans maybe half had tattoos no twinks….no gay boys……fabulous!
Jun

Post by Jun »

I suspect you're both right. When there were reports of new boys, I couldn't resist asking, despite them not having had anything of interest to me for years.
Specifically, my last off from there was on 21-Dec-2016 & even then, he was too effeminate for my tastes. It was getting late, so compromises were made. Something of an outlier from their usual offering.

I hope you carry on enjoying Nice Boys for years.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:08 am Went last night and much to my surprise saw my new faces.
How long since you were there last time? Many months since I saw a new boy there. So maybe new faces for you, but not really new. My last visits there have been very disappointing so it keeps getting longer and longer between the visits.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

SP55 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:36 pm
Undaunted wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:08 am Went last night and much to my surprise saw my new faces.
How long since you were there last time? Many months since I saw a new boy there. So maybe new faces for you, but not really new. My last visits there have been very disappointing so it keeps getting longer and longer between the visits.
Approx. 2 weeks
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Was at NB about 10 PM all the good seats were taken, several boys were totally naked on the stage 4 competed in a masterbation competition to see who could cum first for a prize of 300 Baht, a good time was had by all.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:20 am Was at NB about 10 PM all the good seats were taken, several boys were totally naked on the stage 4 competed in a masterbation competition to see who could cum first for a prize of 300 Baht, a good time was had by all.
After hearing reports of the boys in jeans, it's good to hear that the dress code is, at times, still appropriate for a gogo bar and helps to justify the drink prices.

Of course, I'm still not interested until such a bar has some cute twinks on stage. But I do recognise that some people like rough trade and are getting what they pay for, when gogo prices are matched with gogo (un)dress code.