M Bar Jomtien (Near Zing Hotel)

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

M Bar Jomtien (Near Zing Hotel)

Post by Jun »

M Bar Jomtien has a post on the Jomtien FaceBook page..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7544834 ... 0540611016
(scroll down)

Extract: "If you are not party people or you wanna escape the noise M Bar is for you. Stand alone air conditioned and quiet bar. 70’s 80’s 90’s songs. Along with 26 young and fresh boys available tonight."

Reply from a FB member: "I walked past M Bar tonight. It was not quiet. The outrageously loud music from the other side of the Complex was loud enough here to make me leave early tonight. I hope the management does something about that. It's impossible to talk while all that music (noise) is going on."

Reply from another FB member: "I agree with you 100%. I will will will not not not go into or stay anywhere near the loud bars"

Either the music must be getting worse, or they're even fussier than me. I found the noise levels to be OK when I visited on the last trip. As you would mostly expect, for a bar located next to Zing Hotel.

They must have been recruiting like crazy if the bar has the claimed 26 boys. The photo shows 10, which seems more like it. I recognise 2 of them, including the pleasant M Bar boy who I enjoyed the company of on the previous 2 visits & a new recruit from JQX bar.
windwalker

Re: M Bar Jomtien (Near Zing Hotel)

Post by windwalker »

I believe the Facebook member was mistaken about source of the noise; not from M Bar. By the way I have heard good reviews about M Bar .
Jun

Post by Jun »

windwalker wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:59 pmI believe the Facebook member was mistaken about source of the noise; not from M Bar. By the way I have heard good reviews about M Bar.
My interpretation was the noise complaint was about noise from "the other side of the complex". Which must mean the main bar street, as there's nothing noisy directly across from M Bar.

I like M Bar. They have some nice lads & it was quiet when I visited a couple of times on the last trip. I made a mistake by not trying it until quite late in the trip.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Good news is there is a lot of gaiety to be found in M Bar.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I've already visited M-Bar twice, once with another board member and once alone. On the second visit, the bar manager brought a selection of 4 boys along. All of them were nice, but I chose to sit with a skinny Lao lad. Apparently 22 years old, which I don't doubt, but he didn't look that old.