Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Boys

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:11 pm Something else that makes a good candidate for my "I Don't Get It" list is the bizarre poses and facial expressions many boys post in their app photos.
I don't get that either. A smile is far more likely to get my interest, whether it be on an app or at a bar. A greeting with a beaming smile frequently leads to an unplanned visit to a bar.
Jun

Post by Jun »

A rather tall, slim and camp masseur, wearing tight fitting shorts has caught my eye in Jomtien.

I first noticed him on Sunday. By Monday, he had already switched to a different massage shop, still trying to get my custom.
Sooner or later he's going to succeed.

Whilst there are many hot staff that have caught my eye in the bars, I don’t see so many of my type in the massage shops. This one stands out.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:48 pm A rather tall, slim and camp masseur, wearing tight fitting shorts has caught my eye in Jomtien.

Sounds like you would better your odds looking on the waiting room of a sex reassignment clinic!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

I don't think the masseur is in any immediate danger of signing up for gender reassignment. I also suspect he's popular. I sat down for a coffee nearby and a customer hired him very quickly.

The coffee shop customers at the next table had Grindr open, trying to match profiles with people.

The cute boys in Jomtien are not just to be found in the bars. Across the road from the complex is a 7-Eleven, with 3 very cute lads. That's the one next door to the Subway.
My last convenience store lad used to work at a Family Mart near Sunee, years ago, although I met him via other means. I need some good chat up lines for 7-Eleven staff.

Today there are two additional male waiters at Casa Myka. One is quite handsome and the other is cute, but slightly more portly. I've not spotted either of these on Hornet. Unlike the other day, where the waiter's face was on my screen just seconds after he supplied the wifi password.
The uniforms work quite well. Perhaps Undaunted might like this.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well I had a massage with the camp masseur. At the massage shop immediately next to Cafe Delices.

Despite Undaunted thinking he's just about to get his cock chopped off, he's actually a very fit young man and has been using the gym before moving to Pattaya.
The massage was very good and it lasted almost the full 90 minutes.

Vastly superior to my experience, next door, at Foxy, probably a year or more ago. I've had numerous massages since, just not at the Jomtien shops.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I had a few drinks with one of my longstanding Cambodian acquaintances, in Jomtien.
He immediately apologised for ignoring me when I spotted him in Silom a couple of weeks ago, as he was with his boyfriend. I figured this out, which is why I didn't say anything at the time.

Normally sharing a drink with this lad, the conversation would consist of exchanging pleasantries, then him asking when I'm going to off him next, several times.
Now he knows more English and was quite happy to chat and sell a few drinks, without once asking for an off. I forgot to mention that, so will have to make discrete enquiries via Line.

Previously, in Pattaya, I've had about 5 lads from Laos and Cambodia who I would see regularly, with just the occasional new one squeezed in when I could find a free day. Finding that free day was the challenge.
Now two have boyfriends and one of those boys isn't even in Pattaya.
One is in Myanmar (mysterious for a Cambodian lad)
One is at home in Laos, but is on Grindr most of the time
One remains in Pattaya (I've not heard mention of his part time "boyfriend" this time)
Jun

Post by Jun »

The Cambodian lad that I recently offed from Toy Boys was working at Jewel 78 bar in Jomtien yesterday.
For some of the time, he was sat next to one of the other Cambodian lads, who I have sat with there. The other one claimed to be a former Toy Boys employee. At the time, I was thinking in terms of that employment being a few years ago, but it could have been the day before I met him.

I suspect every Cambodian lad that I've met in Pattaya in the last 5 years knows every other Cambodian lad that I've met here in that time.

The newer lad made several attempts to get a customer. He eventually succeeded. They sat together for a while, although with about a 1 foot gap between them. Then they left together.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I start a discussion with an interesting looking Lao lad on Planet Romeo.
His responses are all positive, but the wait time for each reply is between 2 and 100 minutes, but mostly between 8 and 30 minutes.
I don't understand his logic.
To me it makes sense to either reply promptly, or if not interested, make that clear. Either say no, give unhelpful answers or don't reply at all.
Perhaps he's hoping to land a more interesting target, without wanting to let go of me as a backup plan for the evening?

I decide I'm not going to ask to meet him, as it might take 90 minutes to know if he's accepting.

The decision is made easier, when a very nice Lao lad I know from Bangkok spots me on the same app. In this case, it takes about 60 seconds to agree a meeting.
Jun

Post by Jun »

A lad starts chatting with me on Romeo. Without asking, he sends lots of nice pictures, quite a few naked, although never with face and body in the same shot.
At no point does he mention he's a money boy. I even ask if there’s anything else he wants, which is his chance to mention money. But he doesn't mention it.

I ask to meet.
Then he says "I'm not a MB, but I lost my job last week and would like some help". Other text made out it was his first time.

I ask him to bring his ID. Then he asks "Why?"

Apparently he's lost it. Then he tells me he's been to see many people without an ID card. Not the first contradiction in his stories.

I think he's probably old enough but not honest enough. So I decline the meeting.

On balance, if a lad starts a discussion by sending many professional looking underwear and naked pics, I think it's a bad sign.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:46 am not honest enough. So I decline the meeting.
A definite "red light". For me, if I see any "red lights" - and I mean any "red lights" - I move on. I've had enough learning my lesson the hard way by ignoring "red lights" that I finally learned it's just not worth it. Fortunately, there are plenty more willing young gents from where Mr. "Red Lights" came from. I don't need the hassle. For me, it's one "red light", no matter how minor, and bye-bye . . .

Miller: You don't trust anyone, do you?
Stavros: That is why I have lived so long.
- David Niven (Miller), Anthony Quinn (Stavros), 'The Guns of Navarone'