Bar Reports

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Bar Reports

Post by Jun »

KeithAmbrose wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:13 pmAny bars there where underwear comes off?
If you're looking for completely naked twinks on stage, I can't think of anywhere that offers this.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Toy Boys
Having been quite impressed with the selection on the previous night, I made a return to Toy Boys and immediately invited a delightful slim lad from Cambodia to sit with me. He spoke quite a bit of English.

2 drinks and an off fee came to 1040. I paid 1100.
The boy tip was 1500, as their price list. He was very nice. As I'd expected, service was a little light compared with the app boys, but he was still very pleasant. Fine for the occasional treat, as I don't off from here very often. My previous off from Toy Boys was over 9 years ago, on 1 Jan 2015.
Whilst Winner Boys have had 1~2 offs per trip, even my last off from anywhere in Boyztown was from Cupidol in December 2017.
Back then, Cupidol charged 380 per drink and a 600 off fee, so in total, 320 more than Toy Boys charged in 2024.

I think Toy Boys prices are not too bad, by 2024 gogo bar standards. The boy selection is impressive too.

However, I shall be back to the apps for most of my remaining hookups.
DragonMaster

Post by DragonMaster »

Jun wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:41 pm Toy Boys
Whilst Winner Boys have had 1~2 offs per trip, even my last off from anywhere in Boyztown was from Cupidol in December 2017.
Back then, Cupidol charged 380 per drink and a 600 off fee, so in total, 320 more than Toy Boys charged in 2024.
Sorry Jun, but your memory is failing. Cupidol never charged prices like that. This is what they charged.

Off was 400, customer drink 200 boy drink 250
Jun

Post by Jun »

DragonMaster wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:27 pm Sorry Jun, but your memory is failing. Cupidol never charged prices like that. This is what they charged.
Off was 400, customer drink 200 boy drink 250
Thank you for the correction.
Actually, my ability to read my own notes failed on this occasion. :oops:
Whilst the date of my last Cupidol off was correct, I read the prices from the wrong entry. Picking up prices from Classic Boys Bangkok, so very muddled.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well, here's a show at Red Rooms Jomtien: https://www.facebook.com/share/r/prpB763vZEjCUGnx/

The boys are nicely dressed. I'm not sure how long this show runs for and I didn't see any sign of it whilst next door.

Red Rooms occupies the former Adonis site. The Adonis boys have moved next door to Coqtales, which is now far busier than a year ago.
Coqtales charge 80 baht for a beer and I think the boy drinks were 140.
Jun

Post by Jun »

A young Lao friend said that the Lao and Cambodian lads were warned off from going to their bar last night, due to a planned police raid in JC. Apparently some of the bars have been slow to pay off the police.
I'm not sure how widespread or how long lasting this interruption was. I didn't visit the bars anyway, as I'd already fixed up my company for the evening.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Zoomer Bar appears to be closed. I won't miss it.
That's the one which had very pushy staff, on my one and only visit last year. Plus a "scary" ladyboy (a very accurate description from another member).
Pushy staff is one sure way to ensure a bar with few customers stays that way. One of the two host bars on Patpong is another example.

BuBu bar was having what appeared to be a German language quiz a couple of nights ago.

There is no shortage of very cute lads at the Jomtien bars.

As for entertainment, Divarium can get very lively and be good fun late at night.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Jewel 79 Bar
I sat down for a beer and started chatting to a young lad from Battambang. He spoke a reasonable amount of English and had one or two questions about the Scottish dress code across the street at Home bar. The bar boys there were dressed up in tartan skirts, not really with the proportions of a kilt.
Beer 100, boy drink 150.

BN Bar
This had a couple of lads dancing on podiums, each with a pole. One with white underwear, a very short skirt and a top.
Despite this, most of the chairs were in the road, facing away from the road. I turned my chair through 90degrees and moved indoors when a seat became available. Eventually, the one lad removed most of his clothing and appeared at my table in the white underwear, asking for a tip. Which he got.
Beer 100, boy drink 150.
Jun

Post by Jun »

M Bar
Several boys. I walked in and a nice young lad accompanied me to my seat to take my order. I ordered a drink for myself and he accepted my offer of a drink. He was from Laos and relied on his expensive but cracked phone to translate. A chance to practice my pitiful Thai, so conversation was very limited.
The lad directly opposite was also using a phone to translate.
They did have one apparently quite well educated lad here last year, but I've not seen him this time.

Whilst there were still enough boys, some of the bars had fewer cute examples than I've seen on other nights.
The boys I had my eye on at Home Bar were nowhere to be seen. By about 10:30 pm, there was only one lad at Sunee Bar.
I'm not sure if the others were already offed or if there is another event that they are all going to.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Sunee Bar (Jomtien)
Some cute boys.
Soft drink and boy drink, 229 baht. Off fee 300. Total 529
The change comes back 80 baht short. Possibly an accident but most places I shop at count the change more than once.
This was something of an exception, as most Thai bars can be trusted to get the bill and the change right.

The lad wasn't particularly good in bed either. Probably the worst in over 2 years, but I've been very lucky during that time without a single real dud. He offers his Line ID, which I gladly take, as that plus the profile pic will help me remember not to off him again.

I get good results on the apps and should probably stick to them, rather than off from the bars.