Trump Supporters

puan

Re: Trump Supporters

Post by puan »

Yes, really. Depending on many many many variables. So, yes REALLY.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

puan wrote:Yes, really.
I, for one, can see it coming to that. The more Trump talks, unless he has some sort of really good reason to be saying the things he says, I'd say his cereal box is missing a few cornflakes.

Again, if "Dump Trump" does happen, I'm wondering if the replacement candidate still has enough time to mount a campaign effective enough to win.

No matter what happens, this election is the most bizarre I've ever seen. The only election, and I forget where, just as bizarre was the time a town elected a dead dog or something as mayor over the candidate. If I'm remembering that correctly, I would not want a dead dog to triumph over Trump. A live dog would do just fine . . .
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:I would not want a dead dog to triumph over Trump. A live dog would do just fine . . .
How about a live cat, preferably one with some actual experience?
The mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, is a 16-year-old cat named Stubbs. And Stubbs has been through a lot. WSJ's Jim Carlton reports. TALKEETNA, Alaska—The mayor of this tiny village has been shot, fallen into a restaurant fryer, jumped off a moving truck and been mauled by a dog.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

At Donald J. Trump's rallies, some supporters express themselves with slurs and violent language. Here's what it's like up close.

Warning: This video includes vulgarities and racial and ethnic slurs.

RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Chris Hayes has been compiling a list of things Trump has said that he believes would disqualify anyone else from becoming President of the US. The current list stands at 35 and is growing. Read it here:
http://www.trumpslastten.com/
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

At a Donald Trump rally the other night, a supporter shouted out the Nazi salute 'Sieg Heil!' Trump immediately responded, 'There is no place for that here — save it for my inauguration.'"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote:a supporter shouted out the Nazi salute 'Sieg Heil!' Trump immediately responded, 'There is no place for that here — save it for my inauguration.'"
Maybe by then he'll be sporting that little toothbrush mustache and wearing a uniform - and, of course, don't forget the armband . . .
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

If he were elected there would be a Night Of The Long Knives to purge his detractors.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gee, thaiworthy. Isn't there a bad part . . . ?