Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
lvdkeyes

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by lvdkeyes »

blackbeard wrote:Perhaps oddly, he was not gay, not at all, though we had "fun" together --- that did not "count as gay."
Who decides what is "counted as gay"? IMHO, two men having sex together is "counted as gay".
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes wrote:Who decides what is "counted as gay"?
The way the boys see it - or at least whenever we've talked about it, that's what they've always told me - they see it as gay only when anal sex is involved. If it's limited to sa-moke and/or masturbation, they don't see it as gay. I don't know what they do see it as, but they don't seem to see it as gay.

In other words, if a boy says "I not gay," that doesn't necessarily mean he's refusing any kind of homosexuality at all. It could very well mean he's perfectly willing to go to bed with you, but no anal sex. Of course, it could also mean he won't go to bed with another guy, period. Your job, find out which he means . . .
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Who decides what is "counted as gay"?
Well, hopefully common sense can deal with it. I remember being astonished when that young man told me he was not gay or even bi, but 100% straight. With the passage of the years, I can now see that he was actually telling his truth: he had NO sexual interest in other guys (zero), but was very enthusiastic about women. What happened between us was probably written off as "just fooling around," and in any case he called a halt to it after a couple of years. In my book, that makes him at least mildly bisexual, but he would never accept that because he was deeply homophobic.

Yeah, I know, go figure. Homophobic AND homosocial, and the main figure in his life was another man. The human heart is sometimes a very complicated thing!
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

You can label yourself anything you want but don't label me, please.

If you have the fortitude and time wade through this new study. The population base is USA. It would be interesting to see the same methodology applied to Thais.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/ ... americans/

I am always amazed at those who identify themselves as gay and practice active and passive discrimination or disapproval toward transgendered and bisexual people.
loke

Post by loke »

Gaybutton wrote:loke, I thought I already made it clear that I have no idea what the reason could possibly be. And how would you know whether I am "into" lady boys or not? I don't remember confiding in you. My preference is fem boys, but I don't believe I've ever said I'm limited to exclusively fem boys.
Sorry I was assuming your preferences was fem boys not LBs , I just read your posts and do not know you IRL so....

What I mean is more like this :
Nothing is free in life , maybe the sex is free then you pay for the dinner and everything else, who knows.

But yes with free sex I mean more like just a friendly night out , you meet someone that are 30 years younger , free sex during the night , then you never see him again . Is it possible ? In a Sauna here maybe.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

loke wrote:Nothing is free in life
That is a very nice cliché. I don't live by clichés, but go ahead and believe whatever you want. I don't know what makes you assume that anything I'm doing involves indirect costs such as dinners, drinks, or whatever. I also don't know what makes you assume you see these guys once and then never see them again. Neither those assumptions nor your cliché is the reality, but I'm really not interested in trying to convince you otherwise.

As you said, you don't know me in real life. If you think I'm making up, exaggerating, or embellishing any of this, then you don't know me at all. If you don't believe it, then don't believe it.

Here's something else for you not to believe. A couple nights ago it nearly happened yet again, but nothing came of it. RichLB, another friend who does not post on these boards, and I ate at Rich Man-Poor Man. As soon as we finished eating we went to the 7-Eleven at the corner. If RichLB reads this post, I'll let him tell the story about what happened just as we were entering, if he wishes.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Sure, I'll finish your story GB. First, for those that don't know GB, he is a jovial rotund fellow with a happy face (in spite of his online persona). Once again, as we entered the 7/11 a very sexy young man gave GB the most obvious "I want to be with you" smile and look I've seen in a long time. I try to be charitable, but let's face it, GB is NOT the hottest stud in town, yet he has something the Thai guys sure chase after - and it's sure not money.
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Exactly. The older man is looking for a sexy young guy, but the younger man is looking for something else entirely. It may be personality, or it may be how comfortable the older man is in his skin. It's a mystery to me, but the younger man is not looking for a six-pack! :lol:

The eminent Dutchman, Brongersma, got a number of queries on this matter, and his answer was quite simple: "Smash the mirror!"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

You can believe me or not, as you wish, but today it happened again. I was chatting on Gay Romeo with a "just my type" 29 year old Thai boy. After chatting for awhile he said he'd like to come over to my place. 10 minutes later, here he was.

It turned out he speaks English very well, is a university graduate, and went to graduate school in the USA for two years. One of the first things he told me when he got here was he is not a money boy and doesn't need to be. He has a very good job, has his own motorbike, and it turns out he lives fairly close to me.

He also was no dud. He really got into it. He told me he meant what he said - he's not a money boy and doesn't want me offering money. He said he would find that insulting. And the best part - he wants to come back. Even better, he said he has another Thai friend, 21 years old, who is also into older overweight farang and next time, he said, let's have a threesome. If he means it, and I think he does, I certainly wouldn't insult him by saying no . . .
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!