Show times

Anything and everything about Thailand
Farangholiday

Show times

Post by Farangholiday »

Does anyone know any times for the Go Go bar shows?

I have a friend coming out to Pattaya to visit me next week and would like to take him around.
Gaybutton

Re: Show times

Post by Gaybutton »

Since nobody has responded, I'll start by telling you I have not attended a bar show in many years. I don't like them. So, I have to rely on memory of the posted times. I don't even know which bars still put on shows or if they do them every day. If anyone has better, accurate information, please post.

I believe, but am not certain, in Pattaya most bars that put on shows do two a night, if there are enough customers. To the best of my recollection there is usually one show around 10:00pm and a second show around midnight.
Jun

Post by Jun »

The touts should tell you the show times quickly enough.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

BBB 1030 definite, and 1230 I think.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I went to Sunee last night there seems to be no more “shows” on there.

On another note i had a great time in Sunee last night. I could count the number of farangs on one hand though.

Started off in a farang run bar,wont say the name but after the constant drink pushing i decided to leave,I could see the owner moving his eyes to tell staff to ask if customers wanted another drink and that's fine if they have been sitting on it awhile but every 5 minutes gets a bit annoying so I politely left.

I didn't feel happy there .

Went to a Thai owned run bar and had a great time,very relaxing no pushiness to buy drinks so ended up buying all the boys drinks,there was no pressure ,no shaking the bottle to see if its empty, no asking to buy drinks, just relaxing good fun by the Thai owners and his boys,actually spent a few thousand baht there bought food etc and I enjoyed myself.
Montree

Post by Montree »

bao-bao

Post by bao-bao »

Jun wrote:The touts should tell you the show times quickly enough.
"Show NOW! Show NOW!"

;)
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Watched the boyz boyz boyz parade last night,starts at 9pm

A lot of “boys” from about 19 up to 50yo

Most of them topless and good eye candy,sat nearby in the Serene bar,drink 140b
stkyricesf

Post by stkyricesf »

Castro in Boystown starts at 11:30 pm. There were shows in Jomtien, but not sure of the times.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Watched parade of boyz at BBB, last night, 3 August, and only two were topless. It must vary by the night?