Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by Gaybutton »

Oliver wrote:I'm looking forward to the next chapter of The Waterboy.
I had a great time and as far as I could tell, so did he. If you want more detail than that, sorry - you'll just have to drop by on a day I'm selling tickets . . .
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Today I get to resurrect this topic because it finally happened again. It's been a while, but I'm definitely smiling.

This afternoon I was shopping. A very cute, my-type sales clerk struck up a conversation with me. His English was about as good as my Thai, so we had no problem communicating. We were standing there chatting for a good half hour. I liked him and he liked me.

He made it quite clear that he likes me, is in no way a money boy, and wants to come over to my place after work. I certainly wouldn't dream of insulting him by saying no . . .

Gents, it doesn't happen to me as frequently as it used to, but I'm delighted that it still happens at all. I have absolutely no clue what the attraction could possibly be, but I'm for sure not complaining.

If anyone is wondering why I love living in Thailand and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else, three guesses. And if it happens to me, it can definitely happen to you.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Gaybutton wrote:If anyone is wondering why I love living in Thailand and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else, three guesses. And if it happens to me, it can definitely happen to you.
It definitely does happen to others. And as has been said on this forum before, it is not just in Thailand. The fondness I and others have for Taipei and Taiwan is not merely what the city and country offers. Those of us older westerners have little difficulty meeting up with young Taiwanese who only want to be with guys of our vintage. Of course, most hook-ups come via the apps but casual meetings do happen with money never being mentioned.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Wow, some guys actually pay for sex?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Undaunted wrote:Wow, some guys actually pay for sex?
How observant you are!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:
Undaunted wrote:Wow, some guys actually pay for sex?
How observant you are!
Come on, gents. Don't start something that you know damned well I'm going to stop . . .