K-Pop Band BTS Top of the US Charts

fountainhall

K-Pop Band BTS Top of the US Charts

Post by fountainhall »

A K-Pop boy band - BTS - has taken the Billboard charts by storm becoming the first from that genre to reach the No. 1 spot in the USA and also the first foreign language album to top the chart in 12 years. The 7-member group which was formed in 2013 had already conquered the USA with a tour at the end of last year where their reception was likened by talk-show host Ellen de Generis to that accorded to The Beatles in the 1960s. In this clip from her show, I find the song boring but the interview quite interesting.

Jun

Re: K-Pop Band BTS Top of the US Charts

Post by Jun »

Classic boy band stuff. Exceptionally cute & well groomed lads, but always overdressed. They could at least send them out in some tight fitting white shorts & perhaps an equally tight white fitting sleeveless top.

The manufactured girl bands tend not to suffer from being overdressed in the same way, so I detect some sexism in the industry.

The music doesn't have much going for it.
fountainhall

Re: K-Pop Band BTS Top of the US Charts

Post by fountainhall »

I'm all for the tight fitting white shorts idea. Their ass muscles must be very nicely developed! :o There is one video on youtube showing them rehearsing a number. Although they mostly wear jeans, there are clearly several very attractive bodies underneath!