Well, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go . . .

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Well, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go . . .

Post by Gaybutton »

Once again folks, I don't make these things up . . .

Foreigner caught allegedly defecating on floor of Pattaya bar

April 27, 2018

A foreign man has been caught on camera allegedly defecating on the floor of a bar in Pattaya.

The unidentified man reportedly broke into Kiss Bar on Wednesday morning when it was closed and defecated on the floor.

It is believed he then left without stealing anything.

The incident was captured on CCTV with images showing the man inside the bar in his underpants having removed his trousers.

Andrew Brand, owner of Kiss Bar, located on Pattaya 2nd Road, has now taken to social media asking for help in identifying the man.

Owners of neighbouring bars are also said to be checking CCTV footage from outside their premises in a hope of getting clearer image of the culprit.

Story and photo: https://pattayaone.news/en/foreigner-ca ... ttaya-bar/
fountainhall

Re: Well, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go . . .

Post by fountainhall »

Another disgraceful act that gives foreigners a bad name. He might at least have been a gentleman and done it in his pants!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Another disgraceful act that gives foreigners a bad name.
No dispute there, but the man does have one thing in his favor - nobody can say he doesn't give a shit . . .
Bob

Post by Bob »

Up north, we've had some issues with Chinese tourists behaving similarly in inappropriate places and occasionally it hits the local news. For example, one Chinese lady (well....she "weren't no lady") in broad daylight decided to squat at the edge of the moat and drop her load in our brackish moat water (thank god/buddha, the newspaper photo was a bit blurred). A more infamous example was when the artist-owner of Wat Rong Kuhn (the famous white temple of Chiangrai) temporarily banned Chinese from using the fancy bathrooms there as, instead of using the stalls and toilets, they were doing their thing all over the beautiful tile floors.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

One of the disadvantages of certain Asian countries is their continued use of squat toilets. If one is not used to using them, as one gets older and the knees a bit creaky they can create problems. When I did my tour around Taiwan two years ago I picked up a nasty little stomach bug which, to put it politely, had stopped the system from working at all. The guide kindly helped me get some medication but it was not working. On the final leg of the tour we had one last pit stop at a tiny railway stat first delighted to see three open doors. It's usually the custom that there will be some Asian and some western-style cubicles. The first was Asian. The second was Asian. In desperation but also in some relief I opened the door of the third. OMG! Also Asian! I will draw a veil over what then happened. I only hope the cleaners got there before anyone else wanted to use it!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bob wrote:Chinese tourists behaving similarly
It makes me wonder what they do at home . . . and on their tour buses.
Bob

Post by Bob »

An article in the Bangkok Post a few months back indicated that 65% (yep, that was the number) of Chinese defecate in the streets. I personally can believe that. And, I'd mention what I and my Thai partner saw in public restrooms in Kunming, China, about 8 (?) years ago....however, I won't because some readers may not have had breakfast yet.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Chinese babies always wear pants with a hole at the bottom. This enables the parents to hold the babies over whatever to enable them to do their business in the open. I don't know how many babies there are but that would account for some of the 65%. I have seen the state of public facilities in some of the lesser known Chinese cities and would hate to have to even take a leak without a gas mask and goggles. But I find it hard to believe that many adults use the streets as their private loos. Certainly I saw many do so in India whereas I have never yet seen any adult do this in public in China. Perhaps I was not looking down low enough!