Travel Report - 1 - Introduction

Anything and everything about Thailand
tree

Travel Report - 1 - Introduction

Post by tree »

Hi, I am new here on this board (after lurking long time), so welcome to all posters/readers!
I will start right away with my first travel report, a well deserved holiday in Thailand after a very busy and exhausting year 2017.

When I visit a new place, most of the times I end up being under stress, getting up early before the other tourists, running from one site to the other. By throwing in some places I already know, this time I achieved a better balance between culture/sightseeing (for the mind) and "other things"/being lazy (for the body, you know what I mean...).

I don't take notes during my travels, so not sure how many details I am still able to provide, but I will try my best because I think it's the details that make a report an interesting read.

I am not an English native so feel free to correct/comment on the big (language) mistakes if you want.
tree

Travel Report - 2 - Picking Apples

Post by tree »

As a child, I hated picking apples in the garden.
But in Chiang Mai it is a different thing; when the name of the garden is Adams Apple, it can be really fun!!!
I found the pictures of AA on http://www.gayinchiangmai.com very inspiring, so there I went the day I landed in Chiang Mai, walking all the way up from Thapae Gate to Adams Apple.

Arrived around 9:15pm and felt it is a little early to go in, so I decided to eat some pancakes at one of the food stalls near AA.
It was December 25, 9:30/9:45 when I entered AA. A few customers and maybe 12 boys.
I was watching one boy M for quite a while but he didn't take any notice of me, neither did any of the other boys. Hello am I invisible? How am I supposed to follow the rule "Off the boy who is smiling at you the most", if no one is smiling!
Going back empty-handed wasn't an option I considered, so I decided to call M over and offered him a drink.

I will denominate all boys of importance with a distinct letter, let's hope I don't run out off letters during my report (of course I won't, I don't have the stamina of a447).

Boys shirtless, and some of them wearing a Santa hat, very sexy.
M turned out to be a nice and cuddly guy, and I think he was actually happy that he got a break from his "catwalk routines". We watched the show together. I don't remember much of the show, the usual routines I guess, but I do remember one act: Spiderman, and really liked it, because that boy (no letter) managed to give the impression of moving fast "from wall to wall" like real Spiderman (ok how real can a cartoon character be...)!
How did the night end? Of course I offed the boy and we went to my hotel. Short time, I would have preferred long time (not easy to find boys long time these days...). But anyway, boy happy (I guess), me happy (I know).
tree

Travel Report - 3 - Dangers Of Dreamboys

Post by tree »

1.1. 2018 - I arrived at dreamboys BKK rather late, after midnight. At the door they told me "Sorry show already finished. But you can come in and off boy, you don't have to order a drink, just look and choose boy"

So I went in and checked out the 5 remaining boys, none of them my type. What happened to dreamboys", I thought and left within 5 minutes. Or is it because of new year that there are no boys?

On 2.1. (or was it 3.1?) I caught the show. Number of boys not as low as the day before but still very limited compared to the 30+ I remember a few years ago.

The show was rather short and rather ladyboy-biased. One ladyboy, or should we call her ladyhunk, incited (almost forced) 3 of the younger spectators to the stage. It took quite some time and insistence until she had her 3 victims (2 Caucasians A and B and one probably Chinese C) ready. She wished them good luck. "Oh my god what is coming now", I thought, and was happy to have a safe place far away from the stage.

It then started with "take of your shirt". A obliged, B was a little hesitant but obliged as well, but C was struggling with himself and finally couldn't do it and went back to the audience. What a pity, because while A was soso, B was ok and C was rather cute and I would have loved to see C without shirt. But it seems that the cutest are always the shyest ...

It then continued with "Take of your trousers"

A did with some hesitance, while B refused. Again I would have preferred to see B, but what can we do.

Ladyboy seamed to have reached her goal, one guy from the audience in underpants on stage.

A had then to lie on the floor face down, and ladyboy started simulating different sexual positions on the guy. It was funny, but probably not for the guy. And imagine someone taking a picture of this and posting it on the net ... how do you explain THAT to your workmates?
So beware of being looking young and sitting in the first row :)

At least Dreamboys should have rewarded him with the boy of his choice, but they didn't. I think they should be able to afford it with first drink 450, second drink 350 and boy drink 400, but maybe they are not anymore the no 1 in BKK.
catawampuscat

Re: Travel Report - 1 - Introduction

Post by catawampuscat »

I hope tree is not discouraged by the lack of responses.
I’d like to see more trip reports here, especially from new or infrequent posters, with a fresh slant.
aussie

Post by aussie »

Entertaining report thank you tree. What were the drink prices like at the Chiang Mai show bars? I don't bother with Dreamboys etc in Bangkok anymore but i guess i should have a look occasionally as they do have some stunning looking guys available especially away from major holiday dates like Xmas.
tree

Post by tree »

catawampuscat wrote: I hope tree is not discouraged by the lack of responses.
I was close to desperation, but your post saved me.
I will continue my trip report when I have time. It is so much more difficult to write a report in a foreign language.
Thank you for the encouragement!
tree

Post by tree »

aussie wrote: What were the drink prices like at the Chiang Mai show bars?
Sorry. I dont remember the drink price at Adams Apple! Am I getting old?
Jun

Re: Travel Report - 3 - Dangers Of Dreamboys

Post by Jun »

tree wrote:So beware of being looking young and sitting in the first row :)
This is not something the majority of us board members will need to worry about again.

Oh and thanks for the reports.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I sent you, tree, PM (personal message).