Eros bar - Sunee Plaza - update

Anything and everything about Thailand
Oliver

Re: Eros bar - Sunee Plaza - update

Post by Oliver »

With Winners and Nice being reasonably popular- or at least they were a couple of weeks ago when I looked in- I suspect that there are not enough punters around to keep the other two go go bars in Sunee going.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

It looks all too familiar.

When Neal died he left the boys Happy Place and they just ran it into the ground. No discipline, no stock (where was the money?) and of course the money eventually dried up completely and the place closed. It has looked like a morgue ever since.

Other places have suffered a similar fate in the owners absence.

I see the same here .....
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Regarding the plumbing at Eros, in an earlier post I mentioned that plumbing is not expensive in Pattaya.

Only yesterday something in my bathroom sprung a leak - water all over the place. I had Mr. Doon (see: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7559 ) come over to repair it.

He charged me all of 200 baht for the job and he refused to take even one baht more.

That's how inexpensive it can be. What's Eros's excuse, or any venue for that matter, for ignoring the problem?
ก้นconnoisseur

Post by ก้นconnoisseur »

There is a certain small restaurant in Pattaya not far from Sunee that shall remain nameless as I like it and the owner. However, for what seems like at least a couple of years the sink in the bathroom hasn't worked. They provide a barrel of water and a cup to rinse your hands. I make sure I wash up before I eat there. If plumbing is that cheap I can't imagine why they don't fix it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

ก้นconnoisseur wrote:I make sure I wash up before I eat there.
I'd be a lot more concerned about what they are washing up in . . .

I see no excuse for venues to have non-working plumbing, especially if they are serving food for people to eat. Doesn't sound very sanitary to me.

I would think these places would at the very least ask a plumber for an estimate.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Now the lights are all red. Same as Good Boys nearby. Very difficult to see and will embolden many to lose inhibitions.
Jun

Post by Jun »

catawampuscat wrote:Now the lights are all red. Same as Good Boys nearby. Very difficult to see and will embolden many to lose inhibitions.
This is unfortunate. I like gogo bars with cute boys and good lighting, so it's easy to make an informed choice. The old Euro Boys gogo was a nice example.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

With the high season now the service in this bar has indeed become better and I've enjoyed several visits lately. Plenty of boys in the bar now and attentive staff.

The owner has reported on Facebook that as of 1 December the bar will make some big changes. I wonder what that could be?
a447

Post by a447 »

Some new, clean cushions would be nice.

As would new sofas. If the budget doesn't stretch that far, at least they could clean them. Or fumigate them.

They are so old, they're being held together by the cum stains, some of which may be mine.

(Sorry!)

Lol
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »