Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Anything and everything about Thailand
fountainhall

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Post by fountainhall »

When I read about ping-pong balls, I immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion :o But I do remember something similar that used to take place during shows in at least one bar decades ago but using more solid type of balls!
neddy3

Post by neddy3 »

Yes, an idea copied from BBB.

It is degrading.
Much better to give money to the boys.

I'm hoping that it will fail and be withdrawn.
aussie

Post by aussie »

neddy3 wrote:Yes, an idea copied from BBB.

It is degrading.
Much better to give money to the boys.

I'm hoping that it will fail and be withdrawn.
I was offered the ping pong balls at Winner bar last night. No way i was going to throw ping pong balls at the boys. I would rather they sit with me or give them a tip while they are dancing. I am sure there must be other more suitable games that could liven up the entertainment in the bars.

I was in Kuala Lumpur last week at Times Square and there were teams of very fit teenagers in a fenced arena playing hand ball and the velocity of the ball hitting an opponent nearly knocked some of the players off their feet. My imagination ran wild and i was thinking about teams of go go boys in their shorts playing a similar less violent game in a bar. Maybe something different to the usual ball games in bars :D
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I too don't like the ping pong ball idea. I suggest letting the owner know your opinions about it. He does listen.
a447

Post by a447 »

My imagination ran wild and i was thinking about teams of go go boys in their shorts ....
My imagination ran even wilder. I was thinking about teams of boys without shorts.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I don't see the purpose of the ping pong balls.

There are a few other ways of bringing fun to the gogo bars. The towel night in Vasa worked well just as long as there were one or two prepared to play games like trying to sneakily disrobe their colleagues.
gumbleby

Post by gumbleby »

I prefer soda nights. You buy a bottle of soda and give it to one of the boys to pour it over themselves. Better turn down the aircon a bit lest the boys catch a cold..
aussie

Post by aussie »

I will suggest the soda and towel night ideas to the owner next time i visit Winner Bar, probably tonight. Excellent suggestions.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Jun wrote:The towel night in Vasa worked well just as long as there were one or two prepared to play games like trying to sneakily disrobe their colleagues.
Having heard about the towels, I went to Vassa twice. Absolutely no fooling around! I did not go back. Perhaps it was too close to their eventual closure.
gumbleby wrote:I prefer soda nights. You buy a bottle of soda and give it to one of the boys to pour it over themselves.
Presumably this means one boy fizzing up a bottle and then spraying others like the champagne celebrations at F1 races. Spraying over himself would be a bit boring, I think. Not sure what type of shorts the boys wear, but it'd be ideal if they are almost see through once doused in water!
aussie

Post by aussie »

The Winner Boys were wearing towels last night.