Ingestion congestion ...

Anything and everything about Thailand
Smiles

Ingestion congestion ...

Post by Smiles »

Almost impossible to believe one could do this to their own innards, yet here's staggering proof that one can only drink so much milk. Or ... we've found a new sexual fetish which goes WAY beyond your normal scat enjoyment.

Congratulations to the regular philosophy of most run-of-the-mill airport x-ray operators that they've "seen it all". And also, thanks for them announcing that what they found was NOT smoked kielbasa.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/brazilian ... omach.html
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

fountainhall

Re: Ingestion congestion ...

Post by fountainhall »

Smiles wrote:Congratulations to the regular philosophy of most run-of-the-mill airport x-ray operators that they've "seen it all"
X-ray operators have a hellish job nowadays, it's just as well they work only for short periods. I have twice been stopped by the excellent staff at Hong Kong's airport when it was believed my carry-on bag had large objects with liquid in them. They were in fact segments of vacuum-wrapped Stilton cheese which I buy in Hong Kong where it is better quality and much cheaper than in Bangkok. Apparently cheese has a fair percentage of water - but does not explode!

The ChiangRai Times needs a better proof reader - "Dug Mule!"
Smiles

Re: Ingestion congestion ...

Post by Smiles »

fountainhall wrote:The ChiangRai Times needs a better proof reader - "Dug Mule!"
Au contraire ... I thought it was quite charming.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )