Cock Sucker

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Cock Sucker

Post by Undaunted »

Good boys in Sunee appears to have a unique business model it stopped being a go go a long time ago and from what I have been told and have read it is a place for old falangs to go and suck off one or more guys working there....I walk by often and there are 10 or more very good looking boys out front.....Tonight I asked one of the guys out front if there was anything to do if sucking cock was not your thing he just laughed. :o
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Cock Sucker

Post by Gaybutton »

Why do I think, with a topic title like that, it's going to get a hell of a lot of views . . . ?
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Undaunted, have you stopped in and checked out the scene at Good Boys?
a447

Post by a447 »

Undaunted wrote:Tonight I asked one of the guys out front if there was anything to do if sucking cock was not your thing he just laughed. :o
He was probably laughing at you for asking such a question.

From my many visits over the years, it's clear that apart from fucking them, you can service the boys any way you want.

The reverse is not the case, as they are all straight.

So there are lots of things you can do, only limited by your imagination.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

windwalker wrote:Undaunted, have you stopped in and checked out the scene at Good Boys?
Hi windwalker hope to see you soon. I have not been inside because even as it is a service industry I prefer to be serviced also I have history with the owner going back to when he was the mamasan at the original Krazy Dragon.

A447 I anticipated a response from you but thought yours would have been the first :!:
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Great topic...caught MY attention!
a447 wrote:The reverse is not the case, as they are all straight.
When did that ever have anything to do with it?

There used to be a boy working there named Mike who was tall, slim, cute as Timmy Martin on Lassie Come Home and hung like a thoroughbred race horse.

I first spotted Mike back when Good Boys was a gogo. He was sitting with a half dozen other boys on the stage wearing street clothes and playing with, what I thought was a sex toy. He was sitting in the middle of this pack of boys bouncing this huge brown fleshy looking object around that resembled a dildo in the dimly lit room. The boys sitting around him would glance down at this thing and laugh as if the object Mike was waving around was just a toy for their amusement.

I was first attracted to Mike's remarkable good looks and was hoping he would look in my direction so I could make eye contact - but no such luck. A few beers later I remember a few of the boys who were sitting next to him on the stage standing up and changing positions which is when I first got my first full glimpse of him. The thing I thought was a dildo had vanished and he was just sitting there with one leg perched up with his snug jeans exposing this huge bulge between his legs. Ten minutes later I had him sitting next to me sharing a beer which is when I made the discovery of a life time. When he unzipped his jeans and that dark brown monster plopped out of its cave it actually took my breath away...which is, ironically, the same reaction I had the first time I had it in my mouth.

Mike was str8 as they cum...but allowed me the pleasure of being on top on several occasions due to the fact that he was simply too BIG for exploring anything with the exception of my mouth. Unfortunately, he just disappeared from the scene like so many of the other dolls we have known over the years do. I'm quite sure that the girl he is with right now is more than satisfied.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Undaunted wrote:....I walk by often and there are 10 or more very good looking boys out front.....
Too many beers? Were you seeing double?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

gerefan wrote:
Undaunted wrote:....I walk by often and there are 10 or more very good looking boys out front.....
Too many beers? Were you seeing double?
If I was seeing double I would have seen more than 20......B.T.W. passed by again last night and had the usual guys out front with 4 new cuties sitting facing the soi on a sofa.
a447

Post by a447 »

Normally, one would not associate 'Goodboys" with "cuties".

But over the years there have been some real diamonds amongst the rhinestones; not only handsome guys but real cute guys, too.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

a447 wrote:over the years there have been some real diamonds amongst the rhinestones; not only handsome guys but real cute guys,
too.
You are quite right and this new edition is very different.....I used to drink at a bar near that is now gone and I got to know some of the regulars like the twins from the street they look like rough trade but are in fact really nice guys.