Fox News

Anything and everything about Thailand
RichLB

Fox News

Post by RichLB »

From my point of view - good riddance. But I am curious what has happened. Sophon Cable and Jomtien Cable no longer carry Fox News. Have other services done the same - and if so, why?
puan

Re: Fox News

Post by puan »

Fox News gone from TMN Cable also.

Share your point of view....GOOD RIDDANCE to the Trump State Network.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

i'm amazed when i find in some hotels that the only English-speaking channel is Faux-news. My hotel in Krabi only had RT available- a vast improvement. but surprising.
Joachim

Post by Joachim »

Oliver wrote: My hotel in Krabi only had RT available- a vast improvement. but surprising.
For those who does not know: RT is government owned Kremlin propaganda channel. I am not surprised that this anti-american poster likes this channel.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Hard to believe English is your first language. What he said was he preferred RT to Fox News . I watch Fox News Sunday and Bret Baier and they certainly lean Right but that is ok . They have been extremely critical of Trump in some cases.

The problem with many people is they equate Fox News to the idiot talking heads like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity and the day time idiots who are no better then Rush or other Far Right Wing Radio Hacks whose only interest is making money.

Fox News is losing some of their stars and Hannity likely will be next.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

RT has had some excellent documentaries that would not be shown on US TV, and particularly Fox. I recall one centring on a composer whose music was used in Guantamano as part of the torture programme. And there was one on privatised prisons and another on the victims of industrial waste poisoning. And of course, I particularly like the fact that it is not afraid to report from Occupied Palestine, broadcasting footage of settler and IDF attacks. CNN wouldn't be allowed to do that.
Sometimes its coverage is good and sometimes not; it's no friend to our community (just like Fox) and has bee more supportive of Trump than other broadcasters.....I wonder why. But it is less hysterical than Fox and far more mature. I also suspect (though don't know for certain) that women employees are less likely to assaulted.
Maple

Post by Maple »

Overnight, Fox Noise suddenly reappeared on Sophon Cable.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Fox is ending its service in the UK. Amusingly (and gratifyingly for a patriotic Briton), it could only muster 2000 viewers a day here. We just don't have enough red-necks and those that we do have are more at home with The Daily-Hate Mail.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media ... 18716.html

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Maybe Fox News is about to be impeached . . .