Would You Notice a Naked 20-year old Man on the Subway?

fountainhall

Would You Notice a Naked 20-year old Man on the Subway?

Post by fountainhall »

A number of tumblr sites last week had a series of photos and videos of a naked young man walking around in public. They showed him crossing a road, coming out of a foreign exchange booth, going down a subway escalator, waiting in line, boarding a train and lounging against a pole on the train. When I saw these, I assumed this had to be some sort of photoshop job. If you saw a naked youth on a train, would you not fix your gaze on him? But none of the spectators were looking in his direction. If not photoshop, then perhaps a stunt by one of those crazy young Japanese who do such things for a dare.

But no! This was definitely real. On closer inspection it was obvious that these were taken in Hong Kong. The 20-year old is a Hong Kong citizen. His 'exposure' lasted at least 12 minutes, about 5 in the open air and the remainder in the MTR. He crossed the harbour, changed on to the Island Line and was on the train for another 5 stations before the subway police intercepted and arrested him. He is now being treated for a mental disorder.

A witness who had seen him before he entered the subway system said the man told him he was living in his own game world.

I have had to censor the photos below, but I can assure you there was not much to look at! Nice body, though!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional ... rush-hour/

Gaybutton

Re: Would You Notice a Naked 20-year old Man on the Subway?

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:a naked young man walking around in public.
But he was not naked. He was wearing sandals . . .
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I think I'd have a hard time noticing him.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Gaybutton wrote:He was wearing sandals . . .
Wonder why I never looked that far down???
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rare to see such a fine young lad trying this.
aussie

Post by aussie »

fountainhall wrote:A witness who had seen him before he entered the subway system said the man told him he was living in his own game world.
Hopefully the game has the same effect on some of the Twinks in Thailand. It will make my Skytrain and Metro trips much more interesring :D
Jun

Post by Jun »

He's so fit it's a pity google isn't finding the original non-censored versions of the pictures.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

It's happened again - but this time in Thailand! A buck naked motorcyclist was arrested on the Din Daeng/Rama 4 expressway yesterday. Apparently he had first been spotted in Saraburi 100 kms away. When apprehended he was found to be very drunk and unable to give his name. I'm not sure if this was one of the reasons for his trip but his backpack contained a pack of condoms!

This report includes a vdo -

https://news.lovepattayathailand.com/vi ... untry-joy/

4 years ago another naked rider, 24-year old Jetpol Chanboontawee, was arrested in Chiang Mai.

Photo: Bangkok Post 27 May 2013

Is this going to become a fashion?
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

fountainhall wrote: Is this going to become a fashion?
I hope so. The only thing wrong with this picture is that he's not wearing a helmet!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Is this going to become a fashion?
Perhaps so, and you don't have to look any further than Pattaya.

But at least this guy was wearing a helmet . . .

Naked German arrested for masturbation in Pattaya

A naked German man wearing only shoes was arrested in Pattaya late Tuesday night while he was masturbating in front of tourists.

The man, who was identified only as Mr A, 56, was seen riding a scooter on several roads in Pattaya before he stopped at a road on Khao Phra Tamnak and carried out the self-gratification act.

Police were alerted about the naked foreigner when passers-by saw the man riding the scooter. They found the man on Khao Phra Tamnak in Moo 10 village in Tambon Nong Plue, Bang Lamung district. He was taken to Pattaya Police Station for further legal action.

Story and photo: http://pattayadailynews.com/naked-germa ... n-pattaya/