This makes me cry!

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: This makes me cry!

Post by Gaybutton »

Montree wrote:That’s using Safari
Then apparently that's the answer. The problem is the browser. If one won't work, try another until you find one that works. My preferred browser is Firefox, but occasionally I encounter some sort of problem and have to switch to Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Years ago he could have sang for his supper in Sunee.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
bobsaigon3

Post by bobsaigon3 »

I also always see these white boxes. I right clicked and was told to install Adobe Flashplayer. Maybe I'll try later.
Montree

Post by Montree »

I’ve just checked on my Flash Player plugin which is up-to-date. The video works in Opera and Chrome but not Safari and Firefox.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Montree wrote:Blank white box which, if I right click, says “Movie not loaded” but doesn’t give me any other options. Clearing the cache did nothing. That’s using Safari but I’ve now tried Opera and it works OK.
Montree wrote:I’ve just checked on my Flash Player plugin which is up-to-date. The video works in Opera and Chrome but not Safari and Firefox.
I am using Safari and can see the videos just fine. I am using a Mac desktop, Sierra v. 10.12.5 if that makes any difference.
Montree

Post by Montree »

I am using Safari and can see the videos just fine. I am using a Mac desktop, Sierra v. 10.12.5 if that makes any difference.
I'm on an earlier version of Mac OSX and can't update my Safari so that might be the problem. Firefox is now working after I updated my copy of that. I had only been using Safari and hadn't had any problems elsewhere but it looks like I'll have to change now.