Boystown update

Anything and everything about Thailand
Trongpai

Re: Boystown update

Post by Trongpai »

a447 wrote:Thanks for the update.

So, are you saying the sexy boy show - the one at midnight/1am is no longer??

No cock?

I noticed that most of the Chinese customers leave before those shows and the bar was never filed to capacity for the sex shows. Maybe it's a decision taken by the bar for financial reasons.
Yes, no cock(s) fully exposed. Yet they still do a big cock show with penises tucked into underpants. Perhaps it should be called a big bulge show. Then with the hats they move around the room the lights are not turned up as usual and if they know you and you're a tipper they will get close and you can remove the hidden phallus for a grope. It's best to sit in one of the corners. They also go through the regular routines with pretty much the same, covered up.

Yes, there's a second midnight "sexy" show after the short cabaret but same as above.

Some of the Chinese make for the door so they can smoke. I often sit at Oscars and see them exit BBB and the first thing they do is light up.

Again, I was told this cock cover-up is temporary.

If you want sex shows Bangkok is now the only place to go.....for now?
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

My impression is that many Chinese tourists visits the bars in much the same way as tourists of all nationalities go to the National Gallery in London or the Louvre in Paris; it's part of the essential holiday experience to look at national treasures even if they're aren't interested in art....or young men.
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

Trongpai wrote:" ... If you mean those molded plastic chairs and tables that are lit up with colored light from the inside ... "

Reminds me of the Milk Bar in 'A Clockwork Orange'.

Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

I recently revisited Boyz Boyz in Boys Town and there has been some changes from my original report. The show has some nudity now but it's on the reserved side. They did the fan blowing up the tunics on 4 boys pretending to pay the violin. In the 'big cock' show they all wear tight small semi opaque underwear. They do have erections. They then rotate around the room with hats for tips and you can manage a full exposure at your seat, for a tip. Tiger and Tan still play the drums but the rest remain in the aforementioned cover. They do the shower/soap show and candle show with the same underwear with erection tucked in for the most part. Slippage can happen. There were 18 boys in the cock line-up. Another 15+ that don't do the show and are on stage before, between and after the shows. A slight decrease from last month. The 9pm parade is still off.

A few weeks back and last night I caught the show at X-Boys and was surprised that they are doing full nude show with full sex. There's only 4 or 5 in the show and might not be what you would call 'top shelf' boys. It's a smoking bar but you can get lucky some nights with non smoking customers. The show is rather amateurish but fun.

My previous comment about no boys until 2230 at Cupidol is now not the case.