Boystown update

Anything and everything about Thailand
Trongpai

Boystown update

Post by Trongpai »

Prisma is now a go-go bar. Across from Toy Boys. It was a host bar and it was recently enclosed and air conditioned with a new center stage. Drinks are 200B. I was there on May 22 at 2200 and there was around 15 boys. It's about the same as Cupidol and Toy Boys in the boy selections. When I was in this bar there were around 8 customers and none were smoking. I don't know what happens when a big spender comes in opens a bottle and then starts to smoke.

Cupidol One night the boys are in jeans and the next underpants. Sometimes the foreign boys don't arrive until after 2230. Why I asked and was told, police sleep after 2230.

Toy Boy They have a steady customer stream and good numbers of boys. Boys in underpants.

Vassa is closed.

Boyz Boys Boyz still no parade and the shows lack significant nudity with lots of cover-ups. Huge number of boys. Sometimes all in jeans and other time underpants. No smoking policy is constant. The golden statues remain covered with a loin cloth. What no fig leafs?

The beer bars were doing pretty good given it's rainy season.
The two show bars, Royal and Castro had a decent crowd each night. Some cute dancers that I'm pretty sure some are available.

Kawai still open with just a few boys on the fem side.

360 Open with few customers and few boys. Not much of a show.

Dream Boys Open and some nights lots of boys and next night few. One or two gems. Tend to be from Northern Thailand.

Xboys can't get past the door from what seems like a caldron of smoke from cigarette smoking Chinese.

Abomb Same as above
a447

Re: Boystown update

Post by a447 »

"Tend to be from Northern Thailand. "

That's very encouraging! Lol
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Thanks for the up-date....P. and I arrive in tree weeks. In many ways, I prefer the low season but I do appreciate some liveliness in Boyztown.
I'm not surprised that Prisma has changed its format. I thought it had some very cute hosts when I was there in February....but very few customers. After a lot of money obviously spent on decor, I wondered if it would survive.
stkyricesf

Post by stkyricesf »

Thanks for the update. Boystown's is my base of operations when visiting the Land of Smiles. Can't wait until I return.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Oliver wrote:I'm not surprised that Prisma has changed its format. I thought it had some very cute hosts when I was there in February....but very few customers. After a lot of money obviously spent on decor, I wondered if it would survive.
It was probably because of the crappy furniture that it had to change. Ever tried sitting there? Awful:)
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

If you mean those molded plastic chairs and tables that are lit up with colored light from the inside they are still there and now face the center stage. As you can see from the photo some of them are outside.

I did not find them all that uncomfortable. There's also a padded bench seats along the walls and that's always been there too.
neddy3

Post by neddy3 »

It has been a while since an update appeared.

So this news is appreciated.☺️
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Many of the Pattaya expats that regularly report on Boystown are back on visits to USA or UK. I don't live in Pattaya but I visit often and although I may not be as worthy I thought a little update might be appreciated.

The BBB sex shows were suspended along with the 9pm parade I was told by the manager (the one with the hat) by the army just before Songkran. He said wait a week and it will all blow-over. Well, it's been 8 weeks? Still waiting. They still pretty much fill the seats most nights with visiting Asians.
a447

Post by a447 »

Thanks for the update.

So, are you saying the sexy boy show - the one at midnight/1am is no longer??

No cock?

I noticed that most of the Chinese customers leave before those shows and the bar was never filed to capacity for the sex shows. Maybe it's a decision taken by the bar for financial reasons.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

a447 wrote:I noticed that most of the Chinese customers leave before those shows and the bar was never filed to capacity for the sex shows. Maybe it's a decision taken by the bar for financial reasons.
The Chinese seem to arrive early and probably bored to death since nothing to watch other than a bunch of guys standing on the stage like specimens in a museum diorama. Sit there and pay for overpriced drinks waiting for the show to start, what a waste when so many other clubs offer more for less money.