Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Post by Gaybutton »

halfhansum wrote:Don't know what I`m doing wrong, but copying and pasting fb.me/winnerboybar , into my Facebook page
That's what you're doing wrong. Paste it into a separate URL. It will open to the Facebook page.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I have also just received word that a standard web site for Winner Boys will become available shortly after Songkran. That information was sent to me by PM, so I'm not going to reveal the contents of the PM other than letting everyone know that the work is in progress and will soon be available for those interested.

I will post the URL as soon as it is given to me.
puan

Post by puan »

Winner Boys open all through Songkran.

Made it there last night without getting wet...about 9:30 p.m. In fact, did not see any water throwing from my parking spot in Wat Chai through Stinky Market into Sunee. Not many customers in Winner and the boys were active. Fun time. Boys there are cute and fun to watch and play with. Very good addition to Sunee.
Maple

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar Web Page

Post by Maple »

The new web page of Winner Boy Bar -- "Sunee's friendliest Go Go bar!" -- is now online at http://www.winnerboybar.com/

It includes a photo gallery of most of the bar's 16+ dancers, wait staff, and bartenders. All dancers are Thai citizens and are 20+.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Nice to see someone doing all he can to promote his Bar. Not sure how successful he will be in the long run but wish him GoodLuck!
Maple

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar in Sunee Plaza

Post by Maple »

Here are the GPS coordinates for Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya: 12°55′21.11″N 100°52′30.49″E.
Maple

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar & Ping Pong Balls

Post by Maple »

Winner Boys Bar has added a new "entertainment" feature: ping-pong balls. Small buckets are available with five ping pong balls for 100 Baht, or 10 ping pong balls for 200 Baht. Customers fling the ping-pong balls on the stage, causing dancers to scramble in order to catch them. Mayhem and chaos breaks out. The dancers receive a 10 Baht "tip" for each ball they catch.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Hmmm, that's one way of getting some balls on that stage.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Degrading...id rather hand out 20 Baht notes ...knowing that the boys get all the money.
a447

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar & Ping Pong Balls

Post by a447 »

Maple wrote:Winner Boys Bar has added a new "entertainment" feature: ping-pong balls. Small buckets are available with five ping pong balls for 100 Baht, or 10 ping pong balls for 200 Baht. Customers fling the ping-pong balls on the stage, causing dancers to scramble in order to catch them. Mayhem and chaos breaks out. The dancers receive a 10 Baht "tip" for each ball they catch.
They copied that idea from Boyzboyzboyz.

I agree with gerefan - it's degrading.

And it's a blatant money grab by the bar.