Smokin Joe's Bbq

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

Smokin Joe's Bbq

Post by Undaunted »

Real American smoked barbequed ribs, chicken, brisket, and pulled pork.........there today with 2 friends for lunch everything Wow including sides mac&cheese, baked beans, etc. 1/2 rack ribs enough for me....many different styles, Memphis...St.Louis...and more...located next to where China Garden used to be......open for lunch and dinner.

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic ... i-lengkee/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Post by Gaybutton »

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but several friends have. All give it rave reviews.

See Smokin' Joe's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Smokin-Joes-BBQ ... 6020117429

I wonder how it compares to Bangkok's 'The Smokin' Pug,' which I have tried and think it's excellent. See: http://www.facebook.com/smokinpug/
gojoi

Post by gojoi »

Gluttony is the worst of the seven deadly sins. The results are plain for all to see., and often cause inconvience to other people.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gojoi wrote:Gluttony is the worst of the seven deadly sins. The results are plain for all to see., and often cause inconvience to other people.
What does that have to do with this topic?
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Went to Smokin' Joe's tonight. Had the ribs, potato salad, beans. Nice decor, good service and I completely enjoyed my ribs and beans. Looking forward to another visit to try other items on the menu.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.
gojoi

Post by gojoi »

lvdkeyes wrote:We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.
Every thing to do with this post
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

gojoi wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote:We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.
Every thing to do with this post
And whose little boy are you? Ought to consider changing your handle from gojoi to killjoi. They said they couldn't finish what they ordered. Maybe they wanted to sample different things. Where's the harm in that? So judgmental, negative and boorish.
gojoi

Post by gojoi »

Boorish or trollish? Probably both in your opinion. But when i want your opinion i will tell you what it is
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gojoi wrote:Boorish or trollish
Especially the trollish part. People who join my board and start putting down and/or insulting others find themselves gone real fast. If you wish to remain a member of this board don't do that again.