Board problem fixed. Thank you Moses

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Board problem fixed. Thank you Moses

Post by Gaybutton »

I am extremely grateful to Moses, the administrator of the Sawatdee forum. Moses was kind enough to offer to help me fix the problem on my board and he has already done so. The board is working perfectly now.

In order to fix the problem Moses needed full administrator status, which of course I gave him. And I am going to leave his administrator status in place permanently. I have full faith, trust, and confidence in Moses.

Moses, you are a miracle worker. I don't know how you did it, but I can't thank you enough.
Moses

Re: Board problem fixed. Thank you Moses

Post by Moses »

You are welcome :)

Short announce: at next 24-36 hours I will upgrade forum's engine and will patch some "holes in security". You may meet situation when forum will be off-line for 20-30 minutes few times.
Local private gay guides and companions
[*] in South East Asia http://siamroads.com
[*] in Thailand http://bkktour.info/
Gaybutton

Re: Board problem fixed. Thank you Moses

Post by Gaybutton »

As you can see, Moses has been upgrading the board - something I probably never would have done myself - probably because I never had this kind of problem before and I wouldn't know how to do it in the first place.

There are some improvements and changes, along with some different positions of links to click, along with some new options too and some different icons. Check out everything. If there is something you're trying to find, but can't, let me know.

Again Moses, thank you. Now the board is upgraded and hopefully the hijack problem won't ever happen again. I was ready to tear my hair out with frustration over how to fix the problem. Other than informing my host company, I had no idea how to fix the problem. Then Moses helped me and took care of the whole thing before my host company even had time to respond. I didn't even have to do anything myself. Moses did all of it. I went to sleep and when I woke up magic! All the improvements were already in place.