Anything and everything about Thailand
lvdkeyes

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by lvdkeyes »

It's available for download on Kickass.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm thinking about contacting Ripley's Believe It or Not. It's been awhile, but about an hour ago it happened again. Good!

I buy my drinking water from a local bottling company. I'm usually there about once every three weeks or so when my supply is running low. There is usually only one boy at the spot where the bottles are loaded into my car and he's also the cashier. He's been working there for nearly three years.

I've always thought he was really cute, but there never has been anything more than the smallest blip on my Gaydar - that is until today. I was standing at the open trunk of my car. He could carry only 4 six-packs of water at a time and I had ordered 14 six-packs. He smiled and gently rubbed against me when he put in the first load. I assumed it was accidental and moved slightly out of the way. Then he did the same on the second load. And then on the third.

Eyebrows up and something else starting to "up" too! Tomorrow afternoon, when he gets off work, he'll be dropping by my place for a brief discussion about the significance of Falstaff in Shakespeare's Henry IV . . .

See me smiling?
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote:
He smiled and gently rubbed against me when he put in the first load. I assumed it was accidental and moved slightly out of the way. Then he did the same on the second load. And then on the third.
Could you be more specific as where he dropped his first, second and third loads? Were you bending over? :o
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Could you be more specific as where he dropped his first, second and third loads? Were you bending over?
I knew somebody was going to come up with something like that, which is why I worded it that way. Good. You didn't disappoint me. However, he didn't drop his loads. There is a difference between putting and dropping a load.

Later today I'll be happy to discover where he intends his next load to be put . . .
whogivesatoss

Post by whogivesatoss »

Good Lord here I am sitting in Aussie waiting for the next exciting installment in this tale :)
John from Downunder

Coming home to reality after a period in paradise is so hard ;-)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

whogivesatoss wrote:Good Lord here I am sitting in Aussie
I think what you need to do is go to the airport, get on the next plane to Thailand, and become the next farang who gets to write a similar report. I don't think my report will be quite as graphic as a447's trip reports, but I'll at least let you know how it went. At the moment it's about 10:55am in Thailand. I don't expect to hear from him until around 5:00pm.

I can't believe I'm the only one this sort of thing happens to. Does anyone else have experiences to share? After all, taking money boys off from bars or gay hook-up web sites are certainly not the only ways to meet willing young gents - at least not in Thailand.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Often, returning from an evening at Sunee or Boyztown I get "where you go" from passing guys. No doubt they are looking for some sport but little doubt in my mind they are also looking for some compensation.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:little doubt in my mind they are also looking for some compensation.
In that area, late at night, I don't think there's 'little doubt.' I don't think there's any doubt. My favorite new euphemism for money boy is "compensated dating." The term "money boy" is itself a euphemism.

Regarding money, many farang are completely convinced the only real motivation is money, and that is true in virtually every case - and anyone who disagrees must be naive, under a delusion, or in denial. I would agree that most of the time money is the motivation. That, however, is not always the case. Sometimes the boy only wants money only for taxi fare. Sometimes the boy wants money, but only a limited amount, far less than the average tip a bar boy wants. Sometimes the boy refuses to take any money at all. Sometimes a boy wants money, but not every time - sometimes yes, sometimes no. I've had all of those happen.

Sometimes I'll have a boy who asks to borrow some money. If I've learned nothing else in Thailand, I've learned there is no such thing as "borrow." Little, if any, chance of ever seeing a single baht of it come back. What I have done, though, is "lend" money to a boy on the basis of taking it out in trade - meaning the next few times he's with me, I'll pay the taxi fare, but nothing else until he's made up for what he borrowed. That works beautifully for me - and that's because I won't make that kind of arrangement unless I know the boy really will continue to come back.

My method - unless I know with absolute certainty that it's a guy who neither wants nor will accept money, I always offer. If they take it they take it, fine with me. I'm not seeking free sex, but no objection from me if once in a while I actually get it.
whogivesatoss

Post by whogivesatoss »

Gaybutton wrote: I think what you need to do is go to the airport, get on the next plane to Thailand, and become the next farang who gets to write a similar report. I don't think my report will be quite as graphic as a447's trip reports, but I'll at least let you know how it went. At the moment it's about 10:55am in Thailand. I don't expect to hear from him until around 5:00pm.
Oh a447 is great reading, I don't know how he has the stamina but full marks to him for having it ;-)

Our next visit to Thailand will be 2017 it appears - this year it's cruising the oceans for us.
John from Downunder

Coming home to reality after a period in paradise is so hard ;-)
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of The Waterboy. I hope it's more amusing than the film.
For me , Robinson's in Silom was the place for eye-candy, particularly in the menswear department. My first port of call on arrival in Thailand. A sad loss when it closed but at least it has prevented me buying shirts I don't like.