San Francisco Folsom Street Fair - some pics

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
bao-bao

San Francisco Folsom Street Fair - some pics

Post by bao-bao »

I found myself in San Francisco yesterday at the Folsom Street Fair. What started off a few decades ago (this was touted as the "XXX" 30th Anniversary) as a gathering for those who enjoy leather, bondage and S&M has become a rather divers affair, with gays, straights, tourists and locals all mingling together in the spirit of voyeurism (I'm half joking there).

There's no question that the quality and quantity of Asian men on display is better in Asian countries, those of us not fortunate enough to be there as often as we'd like have to take what we're offered, so I'm usually happy with the men in various stages of undress I see there. I just have to ignore the spots where people are being spanked and flogged - I'm in no way an S&M person - and I'm fine watching the crowd.

Anyway, here are a few pictures, starting off with the closest person to a Thai club guy, doing a gogo dance up on a pedestal stage in the middle of a dance area. Note the $20 bill in his shorts and quit bitching about the Bt20 you'd use in Thailand!

The dancer again below, although I don't know if his butt would be welcome so I chose the front shot:

Another here:

What I believe was a Pacific Islander being roped in:

...and my favorite of the day. This was quite a handsome little man:

Gaybutton

Re: San Francisco Folsom Street Fair - some pics

Post by Gaybutton »

Hmmmmm, any significance to the fact that the dancer is very close to a "rentals" sign . . . ?