Crabby's happenings:

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
crabby

Crabby's happenings:

Post by crabby »

If any of my old friends still care, I thought I would fill you in on what is happening with my life. When I moved back to Birmingham AL I bought a really cheap HUD home and set up house. Thomas got a job repossessing cars, I helped take care of my dad and drank wine. Dad's operation went well, he did not die, and got a lot better. So much better that a few months ago he bought a new Lincoln to drive to Houston every 2 months for check ups. About that same time my former employer found out I was back in the country and enticed me to return to work to manage three offshore oil platforms being built by Chevron. I agreed to the 1-1/2 year long job in Corpus Christi, TX. Work is paying for everything, condo on the beach, utilities, gas, per Diem, etc. Eye candy is great around the pool and beach but NO action, not even from crack heads at the one gay bar. It has been a year since I have seen a live naked penis [except for mine in the mirror]. Maybe after this job is over and I get my additional rental properties going, I will return for a visit. Miss you all a lot and the boys more! Thomas is staying in the house in Birmingham and continuing to work. My family checks up on him from time to time. I speak to TOQ on FB and try to keep up on the gossip [where is LMTU when you need him?]
Gaybutton

Re: Crabby's happenings:

Post by Gaybutton »

I hope you do much more than return for a visit, but I'll settle for what we can get. I'm very happy to know you're doing well and so is your dad.

We all miss you around here and we still talk about you and how much we hope you'll come back - permanently.
Pattayamale

Post by Pattayamale »

Great to hear that things are going well. It would be great to see you again. Did Thomas also relocate to CC, Tx?
Happy that your Dad is doing so much better!
Pattayamale
Living happily
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Hope you are bowling again to maintain that 200+ average. I can barely manage to stay out of the gutter. Now if only my mind could do that as well. Glad you are doing well and thanks for keeping in touch. Love you on Facebook, you are a very funny and creative guy!