Americans, who ya gonna vote for?

shamahan

Re: Americans, who ya gonna vote for?

Post by shamahan »

I would recommend to read the whole transcript of what Romney said. In particular, the part about US debt and who is buying it ( 3/4 are bought by Federal Reserve who prints money to buy it . And what is going to happen when it stops).

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... cret-video
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

You, who worry about Democrats versus Republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States .. It was pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"
Yes, these are the same kinds of 18-year-olds that are now voting in our elections! They breed, and they walk among US...

Lord -- we need more help than we thought we did!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes wrote: we need more help than we thought we did!
To me, even more frightening is she's probably much smarter than a hell of a lot of adult voters.
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Quoth Bob:
"There are other similar "switcheroos" on important issues but I'm wondering how anybody, as a supporter of Mitt Romey, can reconcile his current views with his prior positions."
Bob never seems to contemplate the "switcheroos" of his guy.

I would like to remind him: