ChristianPFC takes a break

christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I have been reading these gay Thailand forums and blogs on an almost daily basis for about two years. Notable exceptions being when I was on holiday in Thailand, that clearly beats reading other people’s tales!

Lately, following all online activities has been encroaching on my life, I currently spend about 2 hours per day in the internet on gay Thailand forums and blogs, and even after that time it occupies my mind.

So I will take a family visit as an occasion to take a break and get all this stuff out of mind for at last a week, possibly for 10 days.

Why do I share this? No, it is not my vanity that anybody would notice, leave alone care and be concerned. I just wonder if others have similar thoughts. Judging by others' posting histories, there might be further addicts/victims. I would like to hear their thoughts.

See you later!
windwalker

Re: ChristianPFC takes a break

Post by windwalker »

I agree with you Christian; reading and posting on these forums can be addictive. Good idea to take a break every so often.
christianpfc

Re: ChristianPFC takes a break

Post by christianpfc »

Success!

With days filled with interesting activities (holiday-ing in and around Paris with my parents) and no time left for internet in the evenings, I rarely spent a thought on gay Thailand forums.