How to blur faces in pictures?

christianpfc

How to blur faces in pictures?

Post by christianpfc »

I sometimes post pictures where the face of a friend is visible, and I want to mask his identity.

First I used paint (just drawing a brown circle over the face), recently I found this website http://www.lunapic.com/editor/?action=face-blur which allows to blur faces, but still to coarsely pixelated. The first thing I notice in the picture below (from lunapic) is that the face is pixelated, but I want it to be the last thing the viewer notices, when he looks at the face to see if he recognizes it.

Do you know a webpage that does this for free? I don't want to pay or download a program.

Pixelation is too coarse:

Gaybutton

Re: How to blur faces in pictures?

Post by Gaybutton »

You can do that with photos uploaded to Photobucket. At the top of the screen, click on TOOLS. Then Click on IMAGE EDITOR. Now you can select the photo you want from your album. Once it's on your screen, scroll to the bottom of the photo. Click on the tag that says SWITCH TO ADVANCED EDITOR. Now you'll have an image editor that is nearly identical to PhotoShop. There are many editing tools you can select, one of which is a "blur tool."